Thread: Tour Guide

Hybrid View

Salena Unregistered

Default Tour Guide

I could not speak Thai but I'm really interested to learn more about Wat Prakaew and planned to visit Wat Pra Kaew. I just wonder where I can find good tour guide with good english. Are there any material that I can study along when I go there?

Default You have obviously...

...spent a great deal of time in Thailand. All your links are London based... Are you in Thailand or the UK?

John

You can learn Thai. If you want a guide to visit in Thailand then you should check it online.

If you really interested to learn Thai then its not a big task know. You can get many online source for learning.
    Thai lounge is not compulsory for visiting Thailand their several peoples are know English very well. You can communicate them in English.
    The Wat Phra Kaew is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. I read a great history of Wat Phra Kaew,Buddhist temple.
    If you want collect more deteil about Wat Phra then visit this Wikipedia's link.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Phra_Kaew link.

Every thing you get at this link.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Wat Phra Kaew is a beautiful and most visited temples of Bangkok. It is also known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. This stunning sight is located on the ground of the famous Royal Palace in Bangkok. We can see the good and finest examples of Buddhist sculpture, architecture, painting, and decorative craft at this spot.

Thread Information