Thread: vacation in Thailand with kids

Mary Lou Unregistered

Default vacation in Thailand with kids

I took my kids with me to Thailand. I went to Hard Rock Pattaya. THe facilities for kids were great. It got a big pool and fun park for the kids to play while we were in the hotel. And then we also took them to Ripley's Museum to see the shows and the museum. They had a great time.

I did not have time much. But I heard that there are many places for kids in Pattaya such as Under Water world, Pattaya park, and etc. Try it and let me know what you think.

K.P Unregistered

Default Beaches for Kids?

Thanks for information. I just want to take the kids to the beaches.

For previous comment, I do agree that Pattaya might not be good for kids for holiday. But it sounds like there are many activities that me and my kids can enjoy.

Bangkok sounds great. but I really hate traffics.

Hi There!

Phuket and Samui are much more suitable for kids. Loads to do there without the Smut, or so much of it in any case! Not to mention much more beautiful too!

Le meridien Beach Resort is certainly a good one for kids. It has a renowned kids club.

have a look at http:///www.differentasia.com

They have a pretty good description of the islands and promote luxury & boutique hotels, many suitable for families. It's presented in a nice way with independent inspection reviews.

Hope this helps.

Seaton123

Polly Unregistered

Default Thailand with Kids

We passed through Thailand on the way back from NZ this summer, we didn't want to travel too far from Bangkok so we headed to Cha Am (sp), which we found was a very nice spot for families.
    We were worried about Thailand with our children but my husband bought an ebook 'Thailand4Kids' from http://www.thailand4kids.com without it I think we would not have gone to Thailand and perhaps would ahve stayed in Singapore again on the way back which would have been a shame because we had a wonderful time at Cha-Am.

James Unregistered

Thumbs up Gecko Villa: our best holiday in Thailand with the children

We stayed at Gecko Villa on the recommendation iof friends.

It is a standalone house with a private pool, 2 large bedrooms, large living room, kitchen, huge garden & grounds etc where a couple looked after us the whole time and even helped with the children (they have four of their own). It was great fun and we really fely we were experiencing the real Thailand, with Thais, rather than tourist centres. Added to which, it worked out cheaper even though we had our own entire property, private pool, local people to look after us ... and meals!

They have a website at www.geckovilla.com

Unregistered Unregistered

Default Budgetstays

Visit http://www.budgetstays.com
    The only site where guests can contact hosts direct for a budgetstay.
    The site caters to a Global need.

Thread Information