Thread: Help Koh Phi Phi Foundation

Default Help Koh Phi Phi Foundation

Help Koh Phi Phi Foundation <br>
    The foundation is a initiative of two Dutch visitors to Kho-Phi-Phi in december 2004/januari 2005. The disaster was a reason to start the foundation. <br>See the site <br>
    This foundation aims to help the survivors to get back on their own feet as quickly as possible. We will help with longtail boats costing 1800 euros each, so that they can go fishing again, transport goods and take tourists around. With tools so that they can build new houses. Or with money for generators and power units, so that Koh Phi Phi again has electricity and the refrigerators start working again. The destroyed water pipes also have to be repaired/replaced as a matter of urgency, so that the danger of infectious diseases can be avoided. The school, which was totally destroyed, has to be rebuilt quickly, with an annex for the hundreds of children orphaned on Koh Phi Phi on 26 December. That is what our foundation wants to achieve.
    With a start in january 2005 uptil now we deliverd succesful boats and tools for a restart. We now work on the development of a fishfarm...etc.
    In the next months we work on plans for the return of the tourists.

Help Koh Phi Phi to get back on its feet.

Really good to knowabouthe information of Koh Phi Phi Foundation. I really like this and would really like to make a move at there and so sure that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.Well GoldenBusTours LLC Good to get information about travel spots.

I must like to say that husken shared such a nice kind of information about Koh Phi Phi Foundation. I am sure this information must prove helpful for all the members as well as for me. After reading this post, I have got nice sort of stff about Koh Phi Phi Foundation.

It is a really Breathtaking place in Thailand. Iw ill try to go there again and again in my life, I had visited there at once in my life with my friends and we were best time enjoyed there with each other so now my bets friend have a plan to go with his few friends of street go Koh Phi Phi For enjoyments.

Tomami, I must say, buddy, you have shared such a cool views of his outstanding place. I really like this and would like to add here, I have never visited this place in my life. Phi Phi Foundation seems nice place for having good time. So would you like to say something about to enjoy activities around this fountain?

tomammi! I want to say that you have shared fabulous image and cool image of this place. It shows the nature beauty. I have never been there in my life. But your shared image force ne to explore this place one time. So share some best accommodations names of this place.

Thread Information