Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best time to visit

Default Best time to visit

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me which is the best month to visit?
    Thanks Needahand

Hi, You can visit anytime of the year. there are no absolute extremes. If you can avoid the rainy season (July to October), it would probably be best, but if you can't, then no need to bother as rains come in bursts and cools things down after it has gone! Well, there's another thing I would like to mention here. When in Phuket take some time off from the beaches and visit the island's interior which has rice paddies, plantations of rubber and cashew nut, cacao, pineapple and coconut, as well as Phuket's last slice of rainforest.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-25-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Hi,
    We have our safari holidays last week with my family and I may say it was so nice adventure we have. hiking and camping with my family create a camaraderie. I visited in Phutek In December and January month..I think This time is well for visit in Phutek....It is very beautiful place....Thanks for Question...
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-22-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Thanks for sharing. I am planning to visit Phuket In December.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-22-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Default usa visa

You could visit there anytime,the weather is too good there.Thailand is one of most attractive and beautiful destinations of the world.There are a lot of attractions to see like Phuket,Pattaya,Bangkok etc.Don't forget to visit there,because Thailand is incomplete without these destinations.

So,All the best and Have Fun!!!!!
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-08-2012 at 11:01 AM.

COOL, it means i can travel anytime

Default us visa

Yes,you can visit there anytime and do many adventure activities....Have Fun!!!!!
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-08-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Thailand's seasons are reasonably uniform through the country, but there are some regional differences. Basically Thailand has three seasons: summer, rainy and winter. The southern part of Thailand however does not have a winter. What follows is a summary of the seasons as they impact the kingdom's various regions.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-22-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Hello,

Whole 12 month are good for travel.travel is entirely depend upon your state of mind not the month.if you are full mood of travelling so you will enjoy at any month.
    Compass Tours offer a full range of tours - so whether you are looking for an easy or a strenuous trip, we can help you plan it.
    http://www.compasstours.com

The best time to visit phuket is November to march.it is the best place for tourist.

Thread Information