Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Bangkok?

Hybrid View

Martin Peters Unregistered

Default Tired of Bangkok?

I've lived in Thailand for over a decade. First 5 years I lived in Bangkok, since then I moved up to Khon Khen to the wife's town. I've never been happier. The people are friendly and the place itself is fascinating. Anywhere else in Thailand you'd get the impression that Khon Khen is a backwater from what people say. It's rural, but far from backward. A number of government schemes have brought technologies like the internet to the region. Check it out - you'll be fascinated; I promise.

Martin

Great, you have shared here with all of us about the info of Bangkok. I have been visited there and its a really famous city for tiredness. I have also faced this problem in my life. But great enjoy there

Martin Peters! In your post, you have mentioned that you are lived in Bangkok 5 years. In five years am sure you mut explored there many attractions of this destination. which are famous there. Would you like to share some most famous attractions names of this destination. Which you have explored there.

I also wants to know dude during his visit which attractions he had explored and how was his experience. so sure if he will read our post dude so must reply us too. Anyhow jenson have you ever been there in your life??

Really good to know about the discussion about the Thailand. I really like this ad would really like to add here that I have also explored Thailand in my life twice time in my life and both tours are proving for me relly good and nice. Now my brother is thinking about to go there after his yosemite guided tours from san francisco with his friends.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-10-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Wow, Herry! its a really cool plan of your brother and then he will when visit there and enjoy its natural beauty that time he will try to after come back from here to go there again in his life. If he will go there with his freinds then its a really best thing for enjoying travel. I hope so I will again in my life take a tour of thailand and enjoy visiting of its natural beauties.

I am going to agree with you. Harry! Brother plan is really nice. Through this tour, he could explore their beautiful places of this destination with hi friends. According to my point of view, which tour we talk with our friends. This tour is made remarkable for all.

Jason well said and want to add here I have already suggested this tour to my little sister who want to go for somewhere with his friends. I have told about this and she was glad after listen this. Now she will be there soon and want to know some suggestions from your sides aout this. Do you like to suggest her something about this tour to make more fun?

That's really good. Your friend wants to explore this beautiful destination. I want to suggest some wonderful attractions names which you friend should explore there.
    Jim Thompson House
    Wat Arun
    Wat Saket
    Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
    Wat Bowonniwet Vihara
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-25-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Thread Information