Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Palace

Default Grand Palace

The construction of the Grand Palace started in 1782 once the capital of Siam was rapt from Thonburi to national capital. The palace served because the residence of the Kings of Asian nation till the mysterious death of King Ananda Mahidol in 1946. His brother King Bhumibol Adulyadej United Nations agency succeeded him rapt for good to the Chitralada Palace. The Grand Palace covers a large vary of field designs, starting from a pure Ayutthayan type of the temples to a mix of Thai and Western for later structures. It additionally includes the Wat Phra Kaew, home to the Emerald Buddha, one among the oldest and most known statues of Gautama Buddha within the world.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-26-2016 at 04:05 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Really good to see that all of you have shared how truly nice information ab0ut Grand Palace. I really like this and have explored this place with my father. It is really a nice destination for having fun and like to make a visit at there again in my life.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-26-2016 at 04:05 AM.

In Tailwind Grand Palace is mine favorite attractions always. I have visited this place I think till countless time with my fries and family members and have a great experience there.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-26-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Thailand Grand Palace is the charming place where many travelling lovers and best Building lovers to go there for exploring and enjoying some holidays time. I will try to go there again in my life but now I want to say that this palace is built by Kings of Siam since 1782. I hope so I will go there again in my future life.

Shared nice information about Grand Palace. Which is really good. I am going to share with you some images of this place. Which force the travelers to explore this place.

Jenon you shared images of this place are really very nice and attention grabbing. believe me buddy these images shows that you have a great time there and enjoyed there a lot. So that's why buddy i am pondering to know from you during this which other attractions you have visited???

It is my goodness. You liked my shared images. I have explored there more places there. Those names are
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Wat Chedi Luang
    Sanctuary of Truth
    Wat Rong Khun

wow, in your last post I see that you have shared here a really nice images of this Palace. I like it and now you have shared here a really best names of attractions with all of us, I want to go theer for something new and enjoy my time on this destination with my grandfather.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-26-2016 at 04:07 AM.

Thailand Island at It is the honor for me you have liked my shared attraction names and after getting these alluring attractions names you will explore these attractions with your grandfather after ending of bus tours from NYC. I am sure you and your grandfather must like these places. I am sure your journey must fill with having fun.

This is one of the awesome place in Thailand.

Thread Information