Thread: Where is favorite place in Thailand?

Default Where is favorite place in Thailand?

I want to visit the Thailand with the friends in this summer but i have no much idea that which place is the best place where you know that tourist enjoy on this place share with me...
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Khao Sok National Park
    Bangkok
    Thailand Islands

Bangkok is my favorite place in Thailand. I like this place due to its temples. I visited this city and seen the most beautiful temples of this city.Bangkok is the famous city of Thailand. The tourists who like the historical places they definitely visit Bangkok. I am sure they enjoy their journey.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-04-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Nong Khai is a city in northeast Thailand. It is the capital of Nong Khai Province. Nong Khai city is administered as Amphoe Mueang Nong Khai. So I like Nong Khai. There are many hotels facilities. there are a number of historical buildings. I like this place I want to visit this place must at once in my life with my family members.

tomammi! You shared information very nice about Nong Khai. It is prove useful for the other tourists who like this place and want to visit this. But Khao Yai National Park is my favorite place in Thailand. I like this place due to its things which the tourists could do there. I visit this place only one time with my aunt. My this tour filled with full enjoyments. I want to visit this place again and spend again great time there.

In my last tour of Thailand, I visited in Grand palace Bangkok. This palace was really enjoyable for me and my sister. I have been great fun there. Near of this Palas are many hotels and resorts for satying and interesting points great for visiting point of view in Bankok. I like to visit again and again there.

Grand palace is a nice attraction in Bangkok. I have never visited this Palace personally. But I have heard about this lots of things through traverlers. You have spent great there with your sister. I am taking a philadelphia bus tour. What is your opinion about this tour?

I visited once in my life through in this philadelphia bus tour. I like this tour because of its all interesting points routes are really nice. I want to visit again I hope you will enjoy there like me. It's my personal experience which I share with you. you can travel through bus without any hesitation.

Bangkok
    Chiang Mai

Thread Information