Thread: Samui

Frank Unregistered

Default Samui

With islands like Samui, it's no wonder people come and stay in Thailand - what a lovely part of the world! Especially Hat Lamai Beach.

Frank

Samui is a very big island. It has the most popular beaches of Thailand like Chaweng and Lamai. It is the island with great natural beauty and variety. It has many places to visit which attracts many tourists towards it. It is the place of beauty on Earth.

Thailand’s second largest island could lack that ‘remote paradise’ vibration many of us hope for once spurting off to a Thai island, however what it lacks in quaintness, it over makes up for within the sheer form of things to try to to, places to remain and sights to visualize. There ar few islands in Asian country that you simply might quite gayly pay period on and ne'er once eat an equivalent building double.

The island is sufficiently big to warrant its motorways and a street at chaweng Beach with big-name chains, like starbucks and Mcdonalds. But, don’t let this town-like feel place you off. Dig a bit deeper and you’ll discover why Samui is one in all the foremost standard of Thai islands – you will even realize that untouched beach you’re craving for.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Ko Samui or simply Samui is an island of natural beauty and charm. It is the place where you can enjoy a great outdoors and relax for some time from this busy routine. Its weather is almost beautiful throughout the year. So it is a perfect place to spend holidays.

Ko Samui is a beautiful island in Thailand. It is also one of the best budgeted destinations of this region. You can stay there in reasonable packages for a month. It is a unique place to explore the natural beauty in Thailand. This island is consists of white sandy beaches, coral reefs and coconut trees.

Dig a bit deeper and you’ll discover why Samui is one in all the foremost standard of Thai islands – you will even realize that untouched beach you’re craving for.
    emma

Samui, It is a best Island to explore during summer vacations. I visit this island about one year ago with my whole family and enjoyed very much there. I will love to go there again and again as soon as possible. It is a just perfect place to explore. Every traveler should go there at once in life.
    Last edited by Casper; 08-26-2015 at 10:29 AM.

I have no personal experience about Samui island, but I have visited many islands Like Hawaii, Kauai and some other. I heard about its island's beauty and now I have a plan to visit on this island. My brother visited in last year on this island. I saw its beauty in my brother's photos. This island is so attractive to the visit lovers. Can to anyone, share your personal experience about this island?

Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about Ko Samui. I really like this and much heard about this place. I am like to make a move at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this or sure for having great fun at there.
    Thousand Island bus tour was memorable.

Thread Information