Thread: www.medical-tourist.org

Unregistered Unregistered

Arrow www.medical-tourist.org

Hi all,

I?m Robert Steichen from Medical-Tourist.org. I would like to introduce you to my new website.
    The Medical-Tourist.org is dedicated to bringing you informative, straight-to-the-point articles on the extended range of possibilities offered today to the international patient.
    You will find articles about the main destinations; the quality of medical care worldwide; a review of medical holidays packages providers; suggested destinations for each treatment; advices to choose the best medical insurance, etc. A forum is also in development on site.

www.medical-tourist.org

Enjoy your visit!

Default Medical-Tourist

Hello Mr. Steichen

We have a television show in the San Francisco area of the United States. Our show is designed to educate and inform baby boomers (50plus years of age and older) about how to enhance their lifestyle. We are interested in doing a series of segments on Medical Tourist. Can you help with contacts and possible video content for our show?

Richard Trask
    Executive Producer

Hello Richard,

Sounds like very interesting. Thailand is considered as one good affordable source for Medical tourism. You can chek the information on http://www.discoverythailand.com/medical.asp for more details.

Aman Bindal Unregistered

Default Healthcare and Leisure, The medorama way

Medorama is committed to treating patients with medical expertise and compassion. We support to the patients and family members who find themselves at great distances from home, facing new people, new environments and complex medical procedures.

Medorama is the only company that offer you the choice of two popular destinations with world class healthcare ie. India and Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hello Mr. Steichen

We have a television show in the San Francisco area of the United States. Our show is designed to educate and inform baby boomers (50plus years of age and older) about how to enhance their lifestyle. We are interested in doing a series of segments on Medical Tourist. Can you help with contacts and possible video content for our show?

Richard Trask
    Executive Producer
    What's your email address Richard? Or just contact me on contact@medical-tourist.org; I need more details...

Thread Information