Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walking Street

Walking Street is one of the best spot to enjoy night life in Pattaya. You can see a lot of bars, massage parlours and discos there. It also includes the seafood restaurants, live music venues, beer bars, discothèques, sports bars and night clubs. I have been there once with my friends during my first trip of Pattaya.

I agree with you LANFORD Walking Street is a Night Club which is an attractive destination to have fun with friends. I would like to go there again during my Pattaya tour to have fun there with my buddies. I am sure it will fun time again for me to be there once again. Is there any suggestion dude from your side for me?

I visited once in my life Street club Mixx Discotheque night club. Now I have the plan to visit there again in my life after finishing bus tours from nyc with my friends. This club was remarkable journey for me. I wish to enjoy this again. I would like to suggest all of nightparties lovers must visit there and enjoy your night time.

I really thankful you for this information, I am form india and I want Golden triangle tour for thaailand, I want to visit thailand.

Really good to know about Walking Street. Walking Street is not a new and untouched place for me,I have visited this destination once in my life and have during this areally amazing time at there. I really love to explore this again after mine 2 day bus trip from boston.

Thread Information