PDA

View Full Version : Visa price

Bry
03-08-2005, 02:21 AM
I read on the internet that an extended tourist visa costs only 500 Baht - that can't be right. They wen't up recently.

Bry

discoverythailandadmin
03-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Bry

You are right...

The price of visas is now 1,900 Baht...

http://clickseeserver6/thaitravelinfo/Visa_Issues.asp

John

hotblood
01-20-2007, 01:29 PM
the common practise is to go to neighbouring country and have a new visa on the border for free - for 1900 baht you can have a return ticket for penang in malaysia

Nice to see u VERY active throughout the forums..Saw this question is answered by a senior memeber like U..so dropped in to see what the answer is!!

But unfortunately i didnt get what u tried to convey in ur answer...can u be MORE specific about the above QUOTED procedure please..Hope u will do the needful:)

And if possible drop me a line at b4h0ney@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from u ASAP and i have many a queries to be cleared by you ..so PLEASE n PLEASE do email me BACK so that i may get ur EMAIL add and get my OTHER doubts cleared!!:)

Thnk u in advance and thnx for reading and for ur precious time too:)

! Costa Blanca !
08-01-2007, 03:37 PM
New visa fees came out on 2nd July - Tourist Visa is 30 US Dollars (single entry).

Arjeet
01-17-2014, 08:19 AM
Transit Visa, INR 1,600, 3 Months, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 30 Days
Tourist Visa (Single Entry), INR 2,000, 3 Months, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days.
Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry), INR 3,600, 3 Months, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.
Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry), INR 9,000, 6 Months or 1 Year, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.
Three Year Non-Immigrant Visa' B' (Multiple Entry), INR 18,000, 3 Year, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.