PDA

View Full Version : Things to do

Jason1
10-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Which kinds of things are best in Thailand for enjoying having fun there. Because I am planning to explore this destination in these days with my friends. So I want to know about those things which are perfect there for enjoying there. Would you like to share those things names here?

Embry Call
11-03-2017, 07:48 AM
Its beaches and golf courses will make your travel time exciting for you. So, make a move ahead and spend some time around Railay Beach for having an exciting time. I am sure its exciting views and boat tours will make you happy. Its high limestone cliffs add more beauty for fun seekers. I personally had great time there.

Jason1
11-20-2017, 04:28 AM
Embry Call! I am glad you replied me and suggested these wonderful things to me. All of these things seem really interesting and awesome. I must enjoy these things during my joinery for the fun. By the way, must tell me have you enjoyed all of these things personally there?

Herry
01-06-2018, 05:52 AM
Is just really great to have fun with its great natural and historical places. Thailand offers so many attractions for nature and history lovers. I am sure that you will learn there a lot of various things for sure. So best of luck for your tour.

Basekuet
04-21-2018, 10:33 AM
My one of the friend been there amazing time and told me his experience which he got from his Thailand's trave. He told me there i spent superb time and enjoyed Sea Kayaking, Snorkeling, Mountain biking, whitewater rafting, photogrpahy, shopping, dinning, zipline and jungle trekking. So, i am thinking that you should do there such as alluring activsites and try to visit its hitorical sights.