PDA

View Full Version : Central World

Herry
11-24-2016, 06:27 AM
http://planetden.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/central-world.jpg
Central World is a Shopping plaza in Bangkok, Thailand · It is the sixth largest shopping complex in the world which I have explored recently during my Thailand tour with my mates, it is really an awesome kind of place. I will like to suggest you all to must try out this for sure.

Jason1
12-05-2016, 05:39 AM
Wow, you have shared a magnificent image of this shopping mall. It attracts the my attention towards. you have shared nice information about it. I have never gone there in my life and during any tour of Thailand, but in future, I must try to go there at least one time in my life.

Herry
04-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Jason1! Nice to see that you are really like that stuff that I have shared here. I just o much love this kind of things to try and really hope that it will prove really amazing for you as well to explore.

adverd
05-16-2017, 07:04 AM
What a cool view. I would like to go ahead for this shopping place and hope it will prove a fun way to try something. I hope the will be lots of things at once place. Would you like to suggest me what must to do there? Moreover which restaurant for taking a lunch there? I am keen to read and looking for your reply.

Jason1
12-07-2023, 05:37 AM
Central World is a wonderful shopping plaza in Bangkok, Thailand, which offers stores for beauty, technology, fashion plus dining & family activities as well. You can enjoy good food in this Plaza because it offers a collection of restaurants there which offer good food. I had a great time there and want to go there again.