PDA

View Full Version : bankok,pattaya

davebeck
10-11-2016, 03:01 PM
I have heard so many good things of Thailand and wishing to see once in a life time. Here some tour operators offer some destinations, but however i am looking to hear what are the best destinations. We will be staying atleast 5 to 7 days.

michaelcano
10-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Some of the best destinations to visit in Thailand:

Railay Beach
Phi Phi Islands
The Grand Palace, Bangkok
Sunday Walking Street, Chiang Mai
Sukhothai Old City
Floating Markets
Doi Suthep

davebeck
10-19-2016, 05:18 AM
Hi
Thanks for your reply and suggestions, I will check them with tourist operators for lowest prices. Can you tell is their a way to save money without tourist operators.

Herry
11-17-2016, 09:50 AM
Some of the best destinations to visit in Thailand:

Railay Beach
Phi Phi Islands
The Grand Palace, Bangkok
Sunday Walking Street, Chiang Mai
Sukhothai Old City
Floating Markets
Doi Suthep

Really great kind of places names that you have shared here with all o usI really lie this and so are about that it would be really good for me to go there. I have noted down all these names and sue that they will prove useful while my you at there.

tomammi
11-24-2016, 05:41 AM
One of most Temple in Bangkok which is here The Wat Phra Kaew, it is a most visited attraction here in Bangkok. I would love to go there again and again because its beautiful sides attract the tourists to go there again and again for having fun. I love to spend my time here again.
http://i1.wp.com/www.adventureliesinfront.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/IMG_0486.jpg

Jason1
11-25-2016, 06:39 AM
You have shared a beautiful image of Wat Phra Kaew. Your image shows the beauty of this place. I have explored this place personally in Thailand. My experience was great there. In fact, I have also captured many images there. would you like to see those images which I have captured here?

gopkrtindd
12-22-2016, 08:40 AM
There are nice temple looking in this images. Really good Temple in Bangkok.

impressiveholidays
01-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Great, Bangkok is my favourite palce and it have so many good destination to visit. i really like its beauty and that temple is looking so good. i really like its beauty.

Jason1
02-07-2017, 05:02 AM
impressiveholidays! It is great you also like this destination like others. In your post, you said that you have visited many attractions of this destination and also said that you like the tamples of this destination. So I am keen to know about those places which you have explored there.

impressiveholidays
02-28-2017, 09:48 AM
impressiveholidays! It is great you also like this destination like others. In your post, you said that you have visited many attractions of this destination and also said that you like the samples of this destination. So I am keen to know about those places which you have explored there.

yes,you are right jason ..

Jason1
07-01-2017, 04:42 AM
impressiveholidays! It is my goodness your replies. I also happy to hear that I said right things about your journey. By the way, in y next post, I said that I am keen to those places names which you have visited during your journey. Would you like to share those attractions names here?

Zayn
03-14-2020, 11:18 AM
Your plan of Bangkok visit is well. Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand. Bangkok is popular in visitors. Recently, my brother comeback from Bangkok. He told me that Bangkok is very attractive city. He visited there many places like Lumphini Park, The Bangkok National Museum, Safari World. I hope you enjoy there attractions and return with beautiful memories.