PDA

View Full Version : beaches in Thailand

Herry
06-25-2016, 07:33 AM
Here I really like to share with all of you some names of beaches in Thailand, which are famous due to its natural beauty and sight seen views.
Ko Samui
Pattaya
Ao Nang
Ko Lanta District
Ko Pha Ngan
Cha-Am District
Ko Yao Yai (island)

Akira
06-29-2016, 05:05 AM
Thailand is a nice destination in own self. Which is rushed with lots of attractions including beaches too. All those beaches names which you have shred with all of us are really very nice and appeals me too. So dude which place I will choose for go there??

Jason1
07-13-2016, 06:03 AM
Herry! You have shared great names list of Thailand beaches. All of these beaches are really nice for exploring. But Ko Samui is my favorite beach in Thailand. I really like this beach due to it beauty. I have explored this beach more then three times in my life and enjoyed there lost of fun every time.

impressiveholidays
09-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Great list, these are so beautiful beaches of india and full with so natural things. we can get so much fun with these natural things. Pattaya is on of the best place and it have so much beautiful things.

Jason1
10-25-2016, 04:51 AM
impressiveholidays! I think by mistakes you have to write the India word other than Thailand. Because all of these places are located in Thailand not in India. Anyway, I am going to agree with you Pattaya is a beautiful city in Thailand for exploring.

I have captured lots of images during my guided tours of new york (https://www.goldenbustours.com/new-york-ny-tours/).