PDA

View Full Version : Koa Kea Hotel & Resort

Jason1
05-19-2016, 07:57 AM
My aunt is really like Koa Kea Hotel & Resort for staying during her tour. she told me that this is the best hotel for staying and this hotel is also favorite of my aunt. She had stayed in this hotel for three days before her cape cod tours from new york. She also suggests me go there. What ou say about this resort?

tomammi
05-19-2016, 09:52 AM
I like to share with all of you guys now I have recently back from my quebec and montreal tours . But before this tour I was explored a Thailand Koa Kea Hotel & Resort with my friends. I like to share with you that I want to go Koa Kea Hotel & Resort again in my future life for having fun and enjoying my free time with my family.

Herry
05-25-2016, 04:57 AM
jason really good to see that your aunt have a ggod time at Koa Kea Hotel & Resort. I really like this and also have recently come back after making avist at there and have there a good time with my father, I really like this place and like to make a visit at there again in my life.

Jason1
07-23-2016, 09:58 AM
Nice, you have also visited this resort and now you has come back from there. In your post, you said that you have an slo spent graet time there. Which is good. After reading your expereience about this. I am planning I also go there with my sister.

Herry
10-28-2016, 11:33 AM
I really like to share with you some bet images of Koa Kea Hotel & Resort that my uncle has recently shared with me because the have explored this destination recently with his family.
http://static.tripexpert.com/images/venue_photos/profile/1066418.jpeg?1436191163
http://static.tripexpert.com/images/venue_photos/profile/23632.jpg?1430544907
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgwSNrYcnWRMGKrQImdzZstEJAz1MOg TMXL5M1nv_jgnFGKHxw
what say about these?

gopkrtindd
08-09-2017, 09:15 AM
That's very nice and beautiful resort given on the post.

Embry Call
08-16-2017, 09:29 AM
These calling views let me think about this region to make a move. Soon I will explore Thailand with buddies and then will make sure to see explore Koa Kea Hotel & Resort for having a great experience. Herry , You really help me a lot. But can you share the food menu of this resort and tell me something special about this resort?

Jason1
10-06-2017, 06:32 AM
First of all, I must say that the above member shared great and beautiful images of Koa Kea Hotel & Resort here. Secondly, I am feeling really bad to tell you that I have no idea about this resort menu. In my life, I have never been there. But my aunt will go there then I must ask her about this resosrt menu and then share with you.

Herry
10-10-2017, 07:35 AM
Its something really great thing to see that you all really liek the great stuff that I have shared here. I just really sure what to try upon teh best things like that will be so much nice travel fun with it. I am sure that the great things like that will prove really fabulous.

Jason1
10-21-2017, 02:51 PM
I am happy you have shared your views about this resort with me and also give best wishes for this. I am sure my aunt will enjoy having fun there and get lots of alluring things. In my next coming up days, I will try to explore this resort persoanlly with my friends. What are your plans?

Zed
04-03-2019, 05:49 AM
Must say Herry's shared views are attention-grabbing and making me crazy to travel more. Would like to go for fun and spend time in f Koa Kea Hotel & Resort for ultimate travel time with my wife. Hope it will be a fun plan for me. But before going here love to know which kind of food to try there? ( I am quality consious) Say all freely.

Eliza
04-20-2021, 06:20 AM
I am in love with the shared images and this will be really appealing and attractive to see such lavish places.

Zed
04-26-2021, 07:14 AM
All of you guys dropped exciting views about Koa Kea Hotel & Resort. I have marked this name on my hit list and would like to be there. These days I am waiting for the day when will join niagara falls bus tours from nyc (https://www.goldenbustours.com/new-york-to-niagara-falls-bus-tours/) because going for it with friends to see the beauty of Niagara.

BellFaith
07-09-2021, 10:40 PM
That place is wonderful.

BellFaith
07-10-2021, 11:36 AM
I love to travel in winter

BellFaith
07-10-2021, 11:49 AM
I also like traveling and resting in good resorts through us

BellFaith
07-10-2021, 11:50 AM
I also like traveling through our resorts. My family and I want to visit expensive alternatives with reasonable accommodations.

KevinEllison
12-21-2022, 11:43 AM
Hello everyone. I want to join in on the rave reviews for Koa Kea. Something about it makes you want to come back again and again. Not many places I have seen with such an aura. Offhand, I can think of a small hotel in Manuel Antonio in the jungle of Costa Rica, which I was lured to through www.junglevistahotel.com (https://www.junglevistahotel.com/). I love to travel. And when a place like Koa Kea or Manuel Antonio comes across, it's a gift of fate for me. I fall in love with these places and visit them sometimes, just passing through to recharge my positive emotions.

Akira
08-11-2023, 07:22 AM
I love to travel in winter

Where do you wanna go in winters?

Jason1
09-04-2023, 09:43 AM
Such a wonderful discussion is going on here between all the members. the best thing is that everyone participates in it. I am sure that in future we also enjoy good conversation here like this.
By the way, in winter, I love to explore Banff.