PDA

View Full Version : Travel in Thailand

Akira
03-08-2016, 05:21 AM
My brother have a plan to visit Thailand in his free time with his friends. He have no idea about that which place will be best for all of them,. He is so confused and need some suggestions about that? I want to know who would like to help them in this matter?

tomammi
03-10-2016, 04:44 AM
Thailand is a great destination for traveling point of view. I have a plan to go Thailand in next week for having fun with my family. Thailand is the best country for family and yourself for enjoying holidays. I have been visiting there but last time. I visited there with my aunt’ family. I am so sure your bro will be great fun there.

Akira
03-11-2016, 06:24 AM
I am glad to know that you have a plan to visit this destination next weak with your family next week. I am so sure you will have a great time there. Anyway buddy i would like to suggest you some names of attractions before going there.
Grand Palace
Jim Thompson House
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
Wat Pho
Don't forget to share your experience with all of us.

ABRA
03-14-2016, 08:22 AM
My brother have a plane to visit Thailand in his free time with his friends.But he have no idea about it which place is best for all of them.He is so confused and need some suggestion about it.I want to know that somebody would help him in this matter.

tomammi
03-25-2016, 06:11 AM
ABRA! I like to share with you about these word for Thailand. Thailand is a great destination or travelling lovers. It has many beautiful attractions and accommodations. Where we can enjoy there natural beauty and some remarkable moments with family or friends. I want to go there after finishing my philadelphia to washington dc tours (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-dc-philadelphia-baltimore-tour.html). So Have you personal experience of Thailand? share with me.

tomammi
03-28-2016, 05:03 AM
Raina Jee! I feel you are a new member in this community and so I like to say that first time I read your post so Welcome buddy,
Here many travelling freaks share their views about attractions and much other information shared. So what's your hobby? Like to share

Akira
03-28-2016, 05:31 AM
I am going to agree with you buddy and so sure that he will definitely reply us in his free time. Like you I also want to say him warmly welcome and so sure that he will be great time there. Anyway tomami what will you say about west coast vacation packages (https://www.topbustours.com/west-coast-bus-tours-vacation-packages/) my mother wants to take in future. What will you say about that?

tomammi
03-30-2016, 05:52 AM
I like to say about your sharing tour, It will be great for you. I damn sure you will great fun there and now I like to share with you in last week my friend recently enjoyed that tour in his holidays. And after coming back I remember he had explored its these attractions like Las Vegas, Antelope Canyon, Bryce National Park, Zion national Park, Glen Canyon and Lake Powell

Akira
03-30-2016, 07:25 AM
I am so happy to know that you have hared such a nice experience of hi friend with all of us. No doubt it was a nice tour for me too. I have also explored all those attractions during my visit. it saw awesome and I would like to suggest you should personally take this tour at least once in future. I am sure it will be amazing for you too like us.

tomammi
04-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Bryce National Park is a beautiful destination or travelling point of view. I have a plan to go Bryce National Park again can anyone Ike to suggest me any suggestion. I hope so many travelling lovers go there and have been great fun Bryce National Park.

Jason1
04-11-2016, 04:59 AM
Akira! Thailand is a really nice destination for exploring in free time with friends. You have not confused about the destination and explore the destination without any hesitation. All the members also share really nice information about this destination. I am sure after reading this information you explore this destination easily.

tomammi
04-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Thailand is a perfect destination for travelling point of view. It has many attractions, but now I want to talk about its accommodations. Can anyone like to carry on this topic with me, Now I am busy with mine smoky mountains tours (http://www.bestbustours.com/4-day-from-new-york-to-tennessee-smoky-mountain-tour.html) but now I shortly waant to your point about its Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort accommodation.

Akira
04-12-2016, 07:50 AM
Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort accommodation is a nice place for have comfortable stay. I have a great experience there and would love to suggest ll must visit this place for stay and explore nearest attractions too. I am so sure it will be amazing for all like me.

tomammi
04-13-2016, 10:51 AM
I am going to agree with you, Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. I have been staying there and great fun with my family there. I like to say that it's a really nice destination for enjoying holidays with friends.

Akira
04-14-2016, 07:20 AM
It's my goodness buddy you have agree with me about that place. Here I wants to know your experience in detail along some photos. would you like to share with all of us or not? I am also curious to know your future plan have you or not? If yes then share with all as soon as possible.

Herry
04-14-2016, 09:30 AM
Bryce Canyon National Park no doubt is really a good destination for exploring. I have visit this once in my life with my family and have lot of fun there. Great place ever one visit this too see the attractive hills beauty of this park. must go,