PDA

View Full Version : Grand palace

Akira
02-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Grand Palace is a best destination in Bangkok. I have some information about this destination which I am going to share with all of you. The Grand Palace is a best place for enjoyment and it is a family place. It has a grand building and it's structure are remarkable. have you ever been there in your life?

gopkrtindd
02-10-2016, 05:47 AM
I have visited Grand Palace in Bangkok. That's really nice destination.

Jason1
03-31-2016, 07:04 AM
I have also no idea about this palace. I have never been exploring this palace in my life. But my father had a nice information about this palace. Because he had explored this palace many times. so when he comes back from his work. I will ask my father about this palace and get nice information bout this. hen I share this information with all of you.

Akira
04-01-2016, 04:45 AM
don't be sad buddy if you have no idea about this palace. I would like to add there. I have visited this attraction alt year with my family and have a good fun time there. We have explored it's grand building and around attractions a well. I would like to suggest all visitors must visit this lace at let once. have you any plan to be there?

tomammi
04-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Oh! Grand palace you have never come here ever in your life. I feel sad for reading this from yours all posts. Now I would like to suggest you whenever you fell like free now I am from ever work of life so must go this destination and exploere now I like to sharew ith you its image.
http://www.thebangkokshoppingguide.com/images/the-grand-palace/guards.jpg

Jason1
04-02-2016, 07:00 AM
I am going to share with you accommodation names of Grand palace.
Royal Hotel Bangkok
Asia Hotel Bangkok
D&D INN
Ibrik Resort by the River
Kawin Place Guesthouse

tomammi
04-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Jason1! you have shared raelly nice and top of accommodations names, but I like to suggest you Raina Jee! Royal Hotel Bangkok name of accommodation. Beacuse I had satyed in this hotel and this is a perfact dsetination for travelling lovers. I had great fun there and enjoyed remarkable moments so hope you will be there like me.

tomammi
04-04-2016, 07:58 AM
I have been staying Royal Hotel Bangkok in my life at once so now I like to suggest you must visit there for having fun. I like to share with you its Address is 409-421/4 Yaowarat Road, 10100, Thailand. It is a perfect destination for staying point of view. Have a good time there :)

Jason1
04-05-2016, 06:42 AM
tomammi! You have shared massive information about this place. I appreciate you on your this effort. Your share the information prove useful for all thre raeders as well as for me. By thw way, I am taking a Whale Watching Tour for enjoyment. What you say about this?

tomammi
04-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Wow, your tour is great for having fun I love and my all interest its title words like the Whale Watching buddy it is a great and beautiful moment when we see live this activity. I hope I will take this tour soon for some enjoyment with my all friends. After coming back msut share with us its some images.

Jason1
04-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Due to some reasons, I cancelled this tour. I take this tour in future. But I would like to ay that, I must share my tour experience with you whenever I will take this tour. Anyway, Have you ever taken this tour in your life?

tomammi
04-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Grand palace is a beautiful destination for tarvelling lovers. I have a plan to go smoky mountain bus tours. Then I will to go Thailand for having fun. I hope so I will thialand great fun and enjoy my free time. So now I want to know about your plan of future tour.

Jason1
04-11-2016, 04:56 AM
Yeah, You are right. Grand Palace is such a nice destination in Thailand. According to traveling point of view. Le me share with you some images if the destination. which I have captured there.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrVCRqSu-heKeRhNWicTLJ6-LbCJxmXZbQMfYANhwdCyJnM4JiCw
http://gamblesonline.com/thailand/thai%20grpl%2001.jpg
http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01140/SNA09THAI1---682_1140572a.jpg

tomammi
04-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Jason1! you have shared really nice images of this destination. So now I want to go there for having fun and enjoy photography in night view. I realise after seeing your photos. It is the best for travelling and also included photography activity.

Akira
04-12-2016, 07:28 AM
Jenson you have shared such a nice photos with all of us. After watching those photos have a plan to try something like this before mine Twin Peaks bus tou with my friends. I am so sure it will be amazing for all of us and we will captured these kinds of views in my camera too. Anyway buddy which attraction will be comfort for my younger sister stay?

Herry
04-12-2016, 09:25 AM
It is good choice to explore the different destinations. This trip is really good and full of fun. I also take this last year with my mother and have lot of fun there. I hope that this trip also good and full of fun for all of you. I wish you come back with pleasant memories.

Herry
04-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Whale Watching Tour is fully untouched for me, I have never get this tour in my life till yet. But it seems to be really interesting and full of fun. I want to take this soon for having enjoyment. Would you like to share some images with all of us. I am here and waiting your next post with images.

tomammi
04-12-2016, 10:36 AM
impressiveholidays! I like to thanks buddy, for its we have all shared a really nice stuff of information about Thailand's attractions. I have a plan to go there after finishing my present tour. I want to know about your plan to go in future, can you like to share with us?

Herry
04-14-2016, 09:36 AM
I am recently back from my Boston tour. In respect of my next tour, I have a plan to explore Paris with my father in next coming two weeks because my father have to go there due to some businesses matter and I will make a plan to go with him. In our spare time we will explore the Paris destinations.