PDA

View Full Version : Thai foods

tomammi
01-08-2016, 06:04 AM
Thailand is really fa=mous in its food dishes and recipes. I visited many time sin my life Thailand and had great fun there.. It has many attractions for travelling lovers. From Cape Town to Khao San Road, the default international Thai dish! Dropped in a searing hot wok, fistfuls of small, thin or wide noodles (you choose) do a steamy minute-long dance alongside crunchy bean sprouts, onion and egg, before disembarking for the nearest plate. It's a nice recipe.
http://www.ihavenet.com/images/Pad-Thai-A-Favorite-Stir-Fried-Noodle-Dish-Recipe-DRW.jpg
I want to again try in my life this dish.

Jason1
01-11-2016, 09:56 AM
You have shared a nice image. But buddy, I no information about Thai food. Because I am not a food lover. I don't like Thai food. But this image is force me to try this food. So when I go Thailand then I must go in the best hotel in Thailand and enjoy Thai food.

tomammi
01-18-2016, 06:59 AM
I feel glad to know about this now you have a plan to try this food in you life first time. I hope you will like this food and must remember when you try this. I hope you will like this food after try and want to taste again and gain in your life. After taste this must share your experince with me.

gopkrtindd
01-19-2016, 07:10 AM
This is really nice and tasty food. it's really good food.

Herry
06-13-2016, 07:27 AM
I really like to say that this food is really good and tasty . I like to try this and so sure about that it will ve really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun.

Akira
06-15-2016, 03:27 AM
Delicious buddy which dish you have shared with all of us. I would like to try this at home in up coming days. would anyone have some idea about this how it can made??? If yes then guys must share with a,l of us.

Jason1
06-20-2016, 04:56 AM
tomammi! I would like to say that you have shared massive information about Thailand food. Which is really good. After seeing the image of this food. I am planning to explore this place when my ssiter come back from her washington dc tour from new york (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-philadelphia-shenandoah-valley-washington-dc-tour.html).

Herry
07-13-2016, 05:08 AM
Well, guys, i have recently tried this dish with my father. I have first time try the food and really like this, I san say that the first impression on me was good and I really like to try this again in my life.

Jason1
07-13-2016, 05:55 AM
Good to know that you tried this dish and like it. I think all the food lovers must like this dish. After seeing the image of this dish and read your views about this dsih. I also tried this dish and really like it. In fact, I am deicdied when I explore Thailand then I must eat this food again.