PDA

View Full Version : Chiang Mai Flower Festival

tomammi
12-28-2015, 06:59 AM
Chiang Mai is an a really nice city of Thailand. It is known as the "rose of the north" hosts this three-day festival in February, at the end of the cool season. On the first weekend of February, this festival celebrate in Chiang Mai city. Can anyone have personal experience of this festival? I will wait of cool replies from travelling lovers.

Jason1
12-29-2015, 04:37 AM
I am a traveler lover. But truly speaking, I have no personal experience of this festival. In fact, I have got an information about this festival through your post. You say that this festival is celebrate in February. So in February, I will visit Chiang Mai and celebrate this festival.

tomammi
01-01-2016, 04:08 AM
I hope you will enjoy there this festival like me. Now I have a plan to visit Malaysia but after this tour. I must visit in Feb Thailand for celebrating this festival. with my fa=mily. I wish I will great fun there with the younger brother. He is a lover for celebrations. I hope he will enjoy this tour.

Jason1
07-02-2016, 04:03 AM
I am going to say that you have shared really nice information about this festival. After getting this nice information, I am planning to attend this festival in next year. I hope so I also enjoyed there which you had. by the way, what is your next future planning?

I can nrever forget my new york to washington tours (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-philadelphia-shenandoah-valley-washington-dc-tour.html).

sophia ellison
08-29-2016, 05:33 AM
nice information sharing I had never visited there.