PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Hotels in Thailand

gopkrtindd
04-23-2015, 07:20 AM
Where I can find Luxury Hotel.

day picnic (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203)

Casper
08-27-2015, 08:35 AM
Here i am going to share with you some names of most favorite and famous hotels, Oriental Residence Bangkok, Shangri-La Hotel, Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery Collection these are the best hotels in Thailand.

ameelia
09-17-2015, 05:09 AM
I am agree with you Casper. You mentioned famous restaurants names in Thailand. I would also like to share some names of the restaurants such as Anantara Rasananda Phangan Island Resort & Spa, Banyan Tree Phuket and The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai. My uncle visited the The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai Hotel in his last tour. According to him it is a best hotel for the travelers.

‎Asia
11-17-2015, 05:38 AM
ameelia! You also share good names of Thailand hotel. I am sharing some luxury hotel names those are Sibsan Luxury Hotel Rimping, Siam City Hotel, Chatrium Hotel Riverside, Bangkok and Pool Villa Phuket Sri Panwa Luxury Hotel. My aunt visited this hotel that experience was awesome.

tizalee
11-28-2015, 06:03 AM
List of Luxurious Hotels in Thailand:

• The Place Luxury Boutique Villas
• Sandalwood Luxury Villas
• Bo Phut Resort & Spa
• Layana Resort & Spa
• Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
• Oriental Residence Bangkok
• Elephant Hills Tented Camp
• Banyan Tree Samui
• The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai
• 137 Pillars House
• The Shore at Katathani
• The Sarojin
• Point Yamu by COMO
• The Siam
• Howie's Home Stay
• Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
• Pimalai Resort & Spa
• The Okura Prestige Bangkok
• Conrad Koh Samui Resort & Spa
• Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
• Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
• Baan Kilee Villa
• Paradee Resort & Spa Hotel
• Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
• Trisara Phuket

tomammi
12-16-2015, 05:04 AM
Thanks for this list of luxury hotels. I like visiting of luxury hotels. I remember when I visit in Bankok I stay in Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok. this hotel was amazing and I had enjoyed its food dishes. These are all really tasty and yummy. Management staff are all available all time for room service and help the visitors. I want to again visit there.