PDA

View Full Version : What to do on Thailand Tour?

Arjeet
06-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Going to Phuket and Krabi for 6 days with my wife in January and i have no idea that which place and what i do in Thailand and And what activities/spots would you suggest should be on our top priority?

LANFORD
10-20-2014, 09:51 AM
About 2 months ago after enjoyed my american east coast tours with my wife I have decided to visit Krabi. During last few years it became one of the most popular tourist destination among the tourist. It attracts travelers for its spectacular coastline, lush, verdant interiors and lots of water sports and rock climbing. I want to suggest you must visit; 4 Island, Tiger Cave Temple, Emerald Pool and Phi Phi islands during your trip.

gopkrtindd
10-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Last month, With my friend, I have visited Thailand. For that tour, I have consulted a travel agency. I will say that it's really very interesting place.

day picnic near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | picnic spots delhi (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx)

LANFORD
10-31-2014, 07:17 AM
You are right gopkrtindd, it is an interesting place to see. Can you tell me which kind of activities you have been enjoyed there? Or tell me about few places that you liked there.

sanukmak
12-02-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm a beach lover! (I'm actually currently in the Philippines and will be going to Puerto Galera tomorrow and Boracay next week, yay!) I love Thailand's amazing beaches and Krabi and Koh Samui are just at the top of my list. There's a lot of amazing stuff to do in Phuket and Krabi like snorkeling, scuba diving, cruising, getting a Thai massage and trying out the local dishes. The Tom Yung Goong and Pad Thai are a must-try!

Jessicajelen
03-27-2015, 02:32 PM
I think if you are in Thailand the first thing you need to do is visiting Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is one of the city’s main night-time attraction, for day i will choose Pai is just as popular among Thais as foreigners.

‎Asia
11-10-2015, 04:47 AM
There many things to do in Thailand. When I visit Thailand with my friends, we are doing there Take a tuk tuk, Visit the King Cobra village, Take a long boat through Bangkok and many things. I am sure if you do there these things you have spent great time there.

tomammi
11-18-2015, 09:12 AM
Last year my friend have been spending some days in Thailand. When he come back from this tour so told me some special things who enjoy there, elephant ride, boating, cycling, swimming and eat some food items Tom Yam Goong, Pad Thai, Kuay Tiew (Noodle Soup) etc. There are many food items and hotels facilities in neat&clean condition.

Jason1
12-01-2015, 09:19 AM
You have shared very sufficient information about Thailand. Boating is my favorite activities. I also enjoy this activity when I visited Thailand. The others activities names which you have mentioned in your post, those are also good. After reading your post I think your friend spent outstanding time there. Would you like to tell me some information about niagara falls tour package deals (http://www.goldenbustours.com/niagara-falls-bus-tour-packages/)

Shaila
12-01-2015, 09:57 AM
I am a new member here in this community and have huge interest in traveling actually it is the purpose of my life. Through reading these posts just felt that I will spent there good time with all of you. SO guys I will like to say that keep sharing like this time in future also.

Jason1
12-08-2015, 05:40 AM
I say, well come to Shaila. This community is best for getting the information about traveling. All the members of this community have shared very nice information about traveling. I am sure you will also get lots of information through the members of this community. Let me know about your some favorite places.

tomammi
02-09-2016, 05:22 AM
Hi
Shaila welcome on this board.
Jason1! I am going to agree with you here many travelling lovers share his personal experience or views about travelling destinies. Shaila! What's your hobby? I hope you will gain many new things from here.

Akira
02-24-2016, 06:10 AM
being a member of this community I also want to say warmly welcome in this community to you Shaila. Like all others I am also curious to know about your hobbies. Would you like to share with all of us? If yes then reply us soon.

tomammi
03-28-2016, 04:58 AM
Akira! I like to share with you my next plan of a tour in Us. In last night, I had booked my bus tour from nyc to washington dc (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-dc-philadelphia-baltimore-tour.html). SO now I feel that I have never good information about this tour so have you ever listen to any information about the tour from your travelling freaks.

Akira
03-28-2016, 05:49 AM
Don't be sad buddy if you have no information about this tour.Here I am going to share some information about it's tour.
Philadelphia
Washington DC
Princeton University
Baltimore,
I would like if you any other kinds of information I always be there.

tomammi
03-30-2016, 06:01 AM
Wow, graet dude you have shared really nice names of destinations. Akira! I like to say that thanks for sharing these beautiful names of destination. I well know these are the best for tarvelling point of view. Can you like to share with me your personal experince of Washington DC?

Akira
03-30-2016, 07:13 AM
Yes here I am going to share my personal view about Dc. I have visited this place last year with my family. We have a good fun time thee because we have explored all those attraction which I have mentioned in my above pot. That was awesome experience of my life. I can't forget this tour. I would love to be there again in my life.

I am going to take again mine Yosemite National Park from San Jose (https://www.topbustours.com/2-day-san-francisco-to-yosemite-national-park-fresno-hearst-castle-tour.html).

Jason1
04-08-2016, 10:18 AM
You have enjoyed your DC tour and spend nice time there. I am sure during your this tour, you have explored there famous places of this destination. I am keen to know about those destinations. which you have explored there during your tour.

tomammi
04-09-2016, 10:38 AM
I like to share with all of your Washington DC is a big destination for having fun. so now I want to know about your point of interest in Washington DC. It is a beautiful destination for travelling lovers. I have been visited many times in my life. So can you like to share with me your travelling experience of Washington DC.

Akira
04-12-2016, 07:47 AM
I have explored during my Dc tour those attractions which I am going to shre wit all of you.
United States Capitol
National Air and Space Museum
Smithsonian Institution Building
National Portrait Gallery and these kinds of others.
Which is your plan?

tomammi
04-13-2016, 10:50 AM
I like to say that you have shared a really nice name of DC attraction. I like to share with you?I have already explored this attraction but I like most of them its National Air and Space Museum attraction. It is a great attraction in Washington DC. many travelling lovers to go there for having fun.

Akira
04-14-2016, 07:24 AM
No doubt DC is an amazing destination for all travelling lovers. I am also a biggest fan of this beautiful destination. National Air and Space Museum is a nice attraction there. Every year thousand of visitors have visited this attraction and also explored it's nearest attractions too. What say about it's nearets places?

tomammi
04-14-2016, 10:01 AM
I am going to agree with you DC has many attractions and many tourist to go there for having fun and enjoying holidays with family or friends. I hope so I will go there again but now my all family members to go for see its National Air and Space Museum attraction. Now I am enjoying Pilgrim Tower Monument tour (http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-new-york-to-marthas-vineyard-plymouth-plantation-tour.html) with my friends.

Herry
04-19-2016, 07:02 AM
There is no doubt that the Dc is a really beautiful destination. I have also explore this in my last month holidays and enjoy a lot with my family. well tomammi! I hope that yous family tour have full of fun and they spend a great time there.Would you like to share some information about your current tour.

Akira
05-07-2016, 07:03 AM
Dc is a really amazing place and famous for it's historical attractions. I have visited this place much timer in my life anfd have a good time there. anyway buddy I wants to know which attraction is your favorite there. I hope you will like to share with all of us.

Need suggestions corning glass tour (https://www.topbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-corning-glass-center-museum-and-niagara-falls-tour.html).