PDA

View Full Version : which place is good Bangkok or Pattaya?

Arjeet
07-15-2014, 07:11 AM
My friends are going on a trip to Thailand,Bangkok and Pattaya after 15 days but some of them say Bangkok and some says Pattaya is best which one is best where all the facilities like hotel beaches are much good..

hoonyy
07-21-2014, 06:41 AM
You know Thailand is a very beautiful country. Same as it its all places are also beautiful and great. I hope when to visit in Thailand then you feel very glad and comfortable. I think Bangkok is a most realizable, exciting and busiest cites. Can you tell me some famous cities and famous best hotels??

jacky
07-21-2014, 07:19 AM
Arjeet! I think Bangkok is best because it is one of the world’s famous and top tourist destination cities and attract the visitors for its charming attractions. Arjeet! Have you ever been to Miami or do you have any idea the best places for sightseeing in miami tour?

rohitrgddf
10-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Hi Friends !
I have visited both places. Both Bangkok and Pattaya is good place on its own popularity but Bangkok is better thank Pattaya.

Ria9
11-04-2014, 05:19 AM
I just loved to ride on tuktuk!!! Bangkok is great to wondering !

tizalee
02-26-2015, 05:17 AM
Its depend upon tourist age. Lots of youngest like to stay in pattaya

kajalpandey
07-03-2015, 06:29 AM
Recommend Guide trips at BKK and Pattaya , that help your design trips ..

jaftar
07-03-2015, 07:40 AM
Hello everybody, How are you there guys.I am also want to go there.

jaftar
07-04-2015, 05:53 AM
I want to go Bangkok with my friends anybody Guide me.

Casper
08-27-2015, 07:19 AM
Jaftar! Bangkok is a one of the most beautiful City of Thailand. My father have been visited there last year with his brother during the business trip. He was saying that It is a home of cool and outstanding destinations. It offers the visitors many chances to make the tour memorable and good. You can go there without any hesitation. It will be nice time for you.

gopkrtindd
10-15-2015, 06:25 AM
I have never visited in Pattaya and I have not heard much about place but Bangkok is good place for visitors.

‎Asia
11-17-2015, 05:26 AM
gopkrtindd !You are right. Bangkok is a nice destination for tourists. I had visited this place one time with my sister. We have enjoyed and spent very nice time there. But I have no idea about Pattaya. I have heard about this first time. But after read this place i try to get some information about this.

tomammi
12-15-2015, 06:03 AM
Pattaya is a town of Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast. It is known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from Bangkok and visit lovers. It has many resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large sea sides beaches. Jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at Pattaya's busy beaches. I hope You will enjoy there a lot.