PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok - Places to See?

Arjeet
06-11-2014, 07:54 AM
I am going to be in Bangkok for 3 days in 1st week of September tell me which place i could visit and what is the main point of visiting of this place and i want some night clubs information and beaches...

tizalee
06-14-2014, 05:56 AM
List of best places to see in Bangkok are as following-
1.The Grand Palace
2.Temple of Dawn
3.The National Museum
4.Khao San Road
5.Bangkok Klongs
6.CentralWorld

jacky
07-12-2014, 05:57 AM
Very helpful post tizalee! I must follow your recommendation during my tour to Thailand. I will stay in Bangkok at Tune Hotel Asoke. Let me know; how far the Temple of Dawn and Grand Palace from the Tune Hotel? I want to visit them because both sound amazing attractions.

LANFORD
08-08-2014, 05:40 AM
Arjeet, according to my point of view "Railey Beach, Krabi" is a nice beach to see there. This beach is only accessible by boat and has Desert Island feeling you won’t find on most of the country’s popular beach destinations. It attracts millions of visitors due to its clear blue waters, small islands on the horizon and majestic cliffs surround the small beach.

Casper
09-07-2015, 05:10 AM
All of these places are sounds very cool and interesting I really like all of these. I must say all of you guys have great knowledge about Thailand's attractions. I will go there whenever i get a chance to go there on my future. I am waiting for this opportunity.

ameelia
09-17-2015, 05:02 AM
Bangkok the capital of Thailand is famous for its shines and street life. It is one of the most famous destinations in Thailand and also around the world. It has various points of interest. Some of those are Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Phra Kaew, Siam Paragon and Erawan Shrine. Lumphini Park is a best garden in Bangkok. This park offers rare open public space, trees and playgrounds. IT also contains an artificial lake where visitors can rent a variety of boats for riding.

Jason1
11-24-2015, 05:41 AM
ameelia ! I have impressed with your post. You have shared the very sufficient information about Thailand. Lumphini Park is a nice place for the public. But I have never visited this park during my journey. My mother visited this park a few days ago. She has spent nice time there. She told that there are lots of things which the tourists could do there. I also visit this park in my future.

tomammi
12-07-2015, 09:44 AM
My friend visited The National Museum of Thailand and when he came back. He told me that in this museum many historical things and informative paintings. I love historical places and travelling. Then I had my place has huge of information about the history now I have a plan to visit next year in this museum.

Jason1
12-08-2015, 06:03 AM
tomammi!Your friend is right. The National Museum of Thailand is filled with historical things and very beautiful paintings. The National Museum is the largest museum of Southeast Asia. This museum is the main branch of Bangkok museum. I visited this museum when I have visited Thailand. You must visit this place in next year I am sure you will like it.

tomammi
12-10-2015, 09:38 AM
Jason1! I damn sure you are right because I know you love travelling and I hope I will enjoy there a lot. I visited many places in my life, but this place is new for me. I feel good all members in this community cool reply me. I know national museums have great historical things. This tour will be informative and a crate full of fun in my travelling journey.