PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Attractions?

Arjeet
04-10-2014, 08:37 AM
There are many attraction in Bangkok which attracts the people from all over the world.I,m a tourist by profession and explore many countries yet.In my experience i visit many places but Bangkok is really awesome.Its so impressive and beautiful.There are attraction like Wat Arun, Lumphini Park ,Golden Buddha,Jim Thompson House ,Siam Park City etc are attract the people from all over the world to visit Bangkok.I like the most one is Siam Park City.Its really a great fun out there.I like it so much.

Mohammad Hooper
04-11-2014, 06:11 AM
Yes i like these attraction too much because Bangkok is my favorite place other than beaches in Thailand.I visit it the last year in my holidays and also really enjoyed my journey.Many of the tourists like me are come to that place to capture and know and to collect information about it and some families also right there to enjoy themselves.I really loved it.

Arjeet
04-28-2014, 07:18 AM
dude you are also my partner at this attraction of the Thailand no doubt this country is much good as compare to the other under develop countries all the places are much comfortable..How much day are you stay in Thailand?

jacky
07-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Personally I never have been to Thailand but I just hear about some attractions there by my uncle; who went to Thailand two years ago with his business partner. He told me the Golden Buddha and Wat Arun are the most attractive and unique religious places to visit there. Arjeet! I am interested to know your view about Golden Buddha and Wat Arun.

rohitrgddf
09-16-2014, 07:00 AM
Lumphini Park ,Golden Buddha,Jim Thompson House ,Siam Park CityThis cities. these are favorite city in Bangkok. I really want to visit that place.

soha
10-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Check out top Bangkok tourist attractions (http://www.triphobo.com/bangkok-thailand) here and you can also plan your Bangkok trip itineraries as per the given tourist attractions.

Shezuka
10-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

LANFORD
10-23-2014, 08:33 AM
I visited Bangkok about a month ago after my boston washington bus tours with my sister. Wat Arun is a place that we liked there. This beautiful temple is located on the Thonburi side of the Chao Phraya River. It is also one of the most visited and oldest temples of Bangkok.

tizalee
02-26-2015, 05:33 AM
Bangkok is also famous with some good place Golden Buddha, Thompson House, Lumphini Park. Around the world tourist come to visit this places.

‎Asia
11-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Bangkok is the most popular city of Thailand and it is the most famous destination for tourists. In 2013, this city cross-border of ranking. I visited this with my friends few years ago. We spent good time there and enjoy our journey. We will visit this city again and this time I will visit the attraction of Bangkok are Wat Suthat, Wat Ratchanatdaram, Jim Thompson House and Golden Buddha. 

bhagatwebcreation
11-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Department Store, Bangkok, Thailand is one of the best visit for tourists

‎Asia
11-06-2015, 03:43 AM
Bhagatwebcreation! Have you personally visited this city? If your answer is yes, then shared your experiences with me. I am interested to know the opinion of other tourists about Bangkok.

Jason1
11-25-2015, 07:15 AM
I must say that all the members are huge information about Bangkok. I have visited Bangkok, but I have never visited Wat Ratchanatdaram and Golden Buddha. I have heard about this through ‎the above post. Tizalee you have mentioned this name in your post so can you share brief information about this? I am waiting for your next reply.

tomammi
12-02-2015, 04:54 AM
Golden Buddha Is a great temple in Bangkok. I did not visit this temple, but when I visited in Bangkok My tour is so short just 3 days so many attractions I missed. Now, after this tour bus trip to niagara falls from nj (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-falls-and-watkins-glen-bus-tour.html) I have to plan visits again, in Bangkok and I will see all attractions which I missed.

Jason1
12-12-2015, 08:18 AM
tomammi! First of all i must to say that you must share your experience with all of us after completing your tour. You say that you visit Bangkok again. So i am going to share some attraction names which you must visit when you visit Bangkok again. Those are
Wat Phra Kaew
Wat Arun
Golden Buddha
Lumphini Park

adverd
12-16-2015, 05:48 AM
Temples of Bangkok are much familiar in travelers and give them a chance to see the architecture of this country. I love this city and would like to say it is a hub of culture in Thailand where annually a large number of visitors to see its sacred places. I hope it will be fun time for me if I will go there again.

tomammi
12-17-2015, 05:04 AM
I visited many times in Golden Buddha (Thailand). This place is really nice for travelling point of view. I have some knowledge about this. This historic temple features a gilded exterior, exhibitions & a massive golden statue of Buddha. I want to again visit there.

tizalee
01-01-2016, 10:11 AM
Top famous things to do in Bangkok are:

• Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw
• Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
• Floating Market
• Chinatown (Yaowarat)
• Wat Pho
• Chao Phraya River & Waterways
• Chatuchak Weekend Market
• Khao San Road
• Soi Cowboy
• Jim Thompson’s House

tomammi
01-08-2016, 06:13 AM
I visited last year in Thailand and I had great fun there with my friends now I am enjoying my tours from nyc (http://www.bestbustours.com/package-category/new-york-departure/) to Niagara falls. Now I am going to share some knowledge about Grand Palace like The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. I would like to suggest you must visit there at once in your life.

Jason1
01-11-2016, 09:46 AM
tizalee! In your post, you have shared about the things which the tourists could do there. Which is good. All the things are cool and nice. If I visit Thailand again, then I will do there all the things during my tour. I am sure all these names are proving helpful for all the readers.

tomammi
01-13-2016, 04:58 AM
Jason1! I would like to suggest you must visit in your next tour of Thailand Chinatown. I share its address with you 6 Yaowarat Rd, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand. I hope you will a lot of fun there. I visited any times there and I want to visit again and again there for having fun with my friends in Chinatown of Thailand.

http://dukelanguage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Yaowarat.jpg

Jason1
01-21-2016, 05:17 AM
Your shared image is nice. In your last post, you shared the address of this attraction. Thi information proves useful for all the travelers and this information is also useful for me. I have explored this attraction before mine us west coast tours from san francisco few days ago. I really like this attraction and wish to want to exp[klore this attraction again.

tomammi
01-21-2016, 06:58 AM
I read in you post ( I have explored this attraction before mine us west coast tours from san Francisco few days ago). Can you share your personal experience with us which you enjoy in this tour? I will wait for ofyour reply which will be informative for me.

Jason1
02-01-2016, 03:59 AM
I had taken west coast tours from san Francisco at least. My experience was great on this tour. I have spent a great time there and enjoyed my journey. Through this tour I have explored different kinds of places. I feel comfortable during my tour. This site is best for taking any tour. I suggest you must take a one tour through this site.

tomammi
02-03-2016, 06:29 AM
According to my aunt, Its Departure City: Las Vegas, NV US; Los Angeles, CA US. She told me that its attractions which we can be explored in this tour like the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. What you say, Is it right or not?

Jason1
02-05-2016, 03:55 AM
Yeah, Your aunt is right about the Departure City and attractions, which I have explored there during my tour. After reading your post I think your aunt taken this tour. Let me know about your aunt experience about this tour. I am sure she also spent a great time there which I had.

tomammi
02-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Yeah, She had a great fun there and after coming back, she told me that you will go there must in your future life. I hope I will go there soon. She has been seeing its many attractions and stay its lovely accommodation on this tour. I hope I will enjoy in this tour free hotel facility.

Jason1
02-16-2016, 05:22 AM
I am sure you must spend a great time there and enjoy your journey which she had. I am sure after taking one tour through this site, you must take your next tours through this site. Because this site is best for taking any tour. You must share your tour story whenever you take this tour.

tomammi
02-16-2016, 08:51 AM
Yeah, Now in last day I was some back from my this tour and I had great fun there and I would like to suggest you must visit there soon. I had explored there mnay attrections and also enjoyed there its free hotel facility. Whats your plan of future tour Jason1!?

Jason1
02-22-2016, 05:16 AM
You have enjoyed there lots of fun and spent great time there. You say that you have explored there many attractions. So I want to know about those attractions names which you have explored there. Now I share no decided any place which I will explore in future. Because now I am busy in my exams.

tomammi
03-18-2016, 06:46 AM
Wow, Your are busy in your exams so now I am free from my natural exams so I like to say that of you good luck buddy for your examinations. Now I am going to for enjoying with my friends NYC to Thailand. We will stay two days in NYC and then we go from here for a visiting point of view in Thailand. I am damn sure I will great fun with each other.

Jason1
03-19-2016, 05:12 AM
Tomammi! I am glad you say best of luck for my exams. Anyhow, I must say that you take an awesome tour with your friends. I am sure you will get remarkable memories through this tour. Would you like to share the attractioons names which are in your bucket list.

tomammi
03-19-2016, 06:00 AM
In NYC, I will see its Niagara falls and Public garden maybe if we have more time we will go to a visiting point of view Time square, and after this travel. We will go to Thailand so can you lie to have ith me some beautiful accommodations names of Thailand. I damn sure we will stay in the city of Thailand Bankok.

gopkrtindd
03-21-2016, 07:15 AM
Thailand is really nice. I really like these place and Chinatown is also good places to visit.

Akira
03-24-2016, 07:27 AM
No doubt buddy you are absolutely right. Thailand is such an amazing destination for having fun. It is rushed with lots of attractions which appeals me a lot. I love to explore this destination again bad again in my life. Chinatown is my also favorite attraction in Thailand. I am curious to know next person experience in this land.

I am enjoying mine San Jose to hearst castle trip (https://www.topbustours.com/2-day-san-francisco-to-yosemite-national-park-fresno-hearst-castle-tour.html).

Jason1
03-29-2016, 04:51 AM
I agree with all of you. Thailand is a fabulous destination. I like this destination and wish to explore this destination again and again. In this destination, there are many attractions which attracts my attention to wards them. Anyway, let me share your favorite attraction names of this destination.

I am very excited for mine virginia mountain bus tours from Nyc (http://www.goldenbustours.com/4-day-new-york-to-virginia-tennessee-great-smoky-mountain-tour.html).

tomammi
04-12-2016, 10:21 AM
gopkrtindd! I am going to agree with you Chinatown of Thailand is a really nice and beautiful destination for having fun and enjoying the holidays with friends. I have been visiting there and had a great time there with each pother. Her has anyone lits some images?

impressiveholidays
04-12-2016, 02:09 PM
There are many Attractions :

Grand Palace
Opulent former royal residence & museum

Wat Phra Kaew
Peaceful temple with giant Buddha & art

Wat Arun
Riverside temple with a landmark spire

Jim Thompson House
An American's homage to Thai houses

Khaosan Road
Backpacking
Lumphini Park
Park

Golden Buddha
Temple

Siam Paragon
Shopping

Vimanmek Mansion
Thai national heritage museum

Bangkok National Museum
Vast showcase for Thai history & art

Erawan Shrine
Monument to the Hindu god Brahma

MBK Center
Shopping

CentralWorld
Shopping

Wat Saket
Temple known for gold chedi & city views

Dusit Zoo
Zoo

Wat Suthat near best & luxury Hotel (http://hoteltajgalaxy.com/)
Temple, buddhism, architecture

Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
Grand royal reception hall & museum

National Museum of Royal Barges
Museum of ornate ceremonial barges

Giant Swing
Temple

Wat Benchamabophit
Opulent temple known for its marble

Dusit Palace
Palace, architecture

Thanks

Jason1
04-16-2016, 08:37 AM
impressiveholidays! Really nice buddy. You have shared really nice and awesome animals of attractions. All of these attractions are the famous attractions of the world. I have explored some attraction which you have shared in your post. Anyhow, have you explore all of these attractions personally?

tomammi
04-19-2016, 09:53 AM
Impressiveholidays! you have shared her a really nice information about Thailand and it is useful for all travelling interested people. I like to say that this information is really nice and good for all of us. I hope in the future any more we take from here info..

Jason1
04-25-2016, 07:13 AM
I am also going to share with you those attractions names of Bangkok. Which are my favorite.
Jim Thompson House
Golden Buddha
Wat Arun
Grand Palace
Those are my favorite attractions in this destination.

tomammi
04-27-2016, 11:16 AM
Wow, What a coincident, which have your favourite attraction are in Bangkok, same of my Bangkok favourite attractions. I like to share with you Bangkok have many attractions, but most of the famous are these which you have used in your post and my best attractions of Bangkok.

I have been great fun in cape cod tours (http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-new-york-to-marthas-vineyard-plymouth-plantation-tour.html)

Akira
04-28-2016, 03:36 AM
Oh happy to know that both of your choice are same guys about Bangkok. It seems that you have a craze of this beautiful destination. Am I right ? If yes then who would like to share his experience with all of us firstly?I will wait for your reply guys.

Herry
04-29-2016, 04:16 AM
‎Asia ! you have shared really nice and good information about Bangkok. Thew destinations names are truly nice and good that you have explored during your this tour, I also like to go there again in my free time to again see thew beauty of this place.

Jason1
04-29-2016, 05:30 AM
Akira! Yeah, you are right. I like these types of places. You asked me about my experience. which was awesome. In these places I have enjoyed there many adventure activities. In my life, I wish, I could explore these places again.

Have you any idea about new york and niagara falls tour packages (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-watkins-glen-niagara-falls-tour.html)?

tomammi
05-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Jason1 ! wow, its means you have great time spend in Bangkok. so now I like to share with you I read in your last line of your post like ( Have you any idea about new york and Niagara falls tour packages?) So I have been taken this tour at once in my life and on this tour I was explored it's these attractions like Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Watkins Glen, and in Nigara falls enjoy Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Jet Boat Ride.

Akira
05-06-2016, 10:50 AM
It feels good to listen that buddy you have a great time there buddy. I wants to see those images which you have captured during your visit. Would you like to share with all of us buddy. I will wait for your reply. Anyway tomami what will you like to say about Corning Glass Museum???

Have a great time during mine philadelphia bus tour from boston (https://www.topbustours.com/3-day-boston-to-new-york-washington-dc-baltimore-philadelphia-tour.html).

Herry
05-09-2016, 06:15 AM
Wel of you have shared here truly nice and good information about Thailand. I have no personal experience there but after reading all the posts, I want to be there and so sure about that this will prove a nice kind of exproence for me.

Akira
05-11-2016, 06:58 AM
Now guys I wants to change the view of this page and would like to talk about Singapore. What say guys something about your experiences likes ,dislikes suggestion, advice's about that place. I wil it for your reply buddy.

Jason1
05-31-2016, 04:25 AM
I have never explored Singapore in my whole life. But I have heard about this destination enough through those travelers which have explored this destination. But in forthcoming days, I must explored this destination one time.

tomammi
06-02-2016, 07:49 AM
Golden Buddha is a Statue in the Bangkok thailand. Asia! Wow, you have shared really nice stuff with all of us. I like to share with you that Thailand is one of the best destiantion where we can enjoy alots of games attractions visiting, and mnay more thing with family or friends. I want to go there a dinning fun with friend there, so I will go there after finishing my busch tours (http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-virginia-kings-dominion-busch-gardens-tour.html)

Jason1
06-08-2016, 04:44 AM
I am going to agree with you. Golden Buddha is a really nice destination for exploring in Thailand. I am ure when the travelers explore this place personally then he must like it. By the way, would you like to share some images of this place with all of us.

tomammi
06-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Yeah, why not I will share with you some images of this destination.
Big buddha statue on koh samui
https://www.colourbox.com/preview/3570382-big-buddha-statue-on-koh-samui-thailand.jpg
Thailand
https://photos.travelblog.org/Photos/1910/101353/f/705670-Golden-Buddha-1.jpg

Jason1
06-20-2016, 04:42 AM
Nice images you have shared in your post. After seeing these images, the travelers come to know about this destination more and explore this destination as soon as possible. After seeing these images, I am also keen to explore this place in this month.