PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Traveling to Thailand?

Arjeet
03-27-2014, 08:13 AM
I really want to visit Thailand, and possibly Borneo and some of the surrounding areas. My main interests are nature excursions,visit the beaches of Thai land but no idea which beach is best in summer where every tourist come...

corrahunt
06-25-2014, 10:19 AM
You will find a number of scenic beaches in Koh Phangan. You can even take the time to enjoy the Full moon parties the region is famous for. And do not worry as accommodation in the town comes in various forms. Rasananda Phangan Island Resort & Spa is among the best options.

hoonyy
07-17-2014, 03:46 AM
Thailand is not a costly country. Travel through Thailand is very easy infect also everything is continent and easy. The country is always welcome to all visitors. When u go for visit in Thailand you should be must extra shoes pairs, some dray food, extra clothes, some extra money. When you hear the name of Thailand in your mind then you already knowing about some most famous beaches and restaurant.

hoonyy
07-17-2014, 04:52 AM
Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

Jessicajelen
03-31-2015, 05:59 PM
Your plan was quite impressive to visit Thailand, you just need a proper budget and time to spend this great trip in Thailand.

gopkrtindd
04-10-2015, 08:53 AM
I am also want to visit Thailand. I want to know good beaches of Thailand.