PDA

View Full Version : discount hotels in Thailand

Arjeet
03-18-2014, 09:01 AM
Hello readers,

I get a surce for discount hotels in Thailand. These hotels are offering up to 75% discount on there all room and suites.
They have hotels in all major cities including Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin / Cha-am, Krabi, Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Chang, Koh Samet.
If your next destination is Thailand in Asia then it will must help you to get cheap accommodation.

tomammi
01-22-2016, 05:14 AM
Chiang Mai is a really nice destination for travelling lovers., I visited there personally when I [pass my examination in few years ago, then this trip was as a gift from my father. I like you all sharing name of Thailand. Thailand has many attractions but your sharing name is really famous for discount hotels.

Herry
05-10-2016, 06:41 AM
Arjeet! good to see that you have shared truly nice and informative stuff about discount hotels in Thailand. I really hope that this will prove helpful for all members as well as me and so sure that This will prove a great source of help in this matter by you. well good sharing keep it up.

Jason1
03-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Arjeet! I am going to say that you are right. All of these places are really nice for exploring and filled with wonderful hotels. I have stayed in some hotels which are awesome and I felt comfortable there. However, would you like to share your most famous hotel names here?

My las vegas tours (https://www.goldenbustours.com/lasvegas-tours/) was nice.