PDA

View Full Version : Summer trip or holidays destination

Arjeet
02-28-2014, 04:56 AM
I am sharing something very special for those who planing summer trip or holidays. If you select Asia for your upcoming summer vacation then Thailand is good one for you. Summer holiday's are not complete with out Island's beach experience. Thailand have a large range of Island, Beaches for there visitor. Here is top ten Island of Thailand.

Ko Lipe
Ko Lanta
Ko Samet
Ko Tarutao
Ko Samui
Ko Phangan
Phuket
Ko Chang
Koh Tao
Ko Phi Phi

Phuket and Ko Samet are my favorite Island. I have visited these all Island both are good and famous for their pure water and cristal sand. Mostly Island are also famous for tropical. I must say before selecting your summer destination check out these all.

hoonyy
07-17-2014, 05:27 AM
Great info Arjeet. I am also planning to visit Thailand for spending my summer vacation as this is my first trip to Thailand I didn't know much about there.?? can you suggest me what are the beautiful places and most famous beaches to visit there and where can I get the best accommodation facilities there.

rohitrgddf
09-24-2014, 11:55 AM
These are nice place for summer holidays destination. I also would like to plan on summer trip.

LANFORD
09-26-2014, 04:46 AM
hoonyy, summer is a best time to visit this beautiful destination. This region offers world's best beaches and islands. Its famous beaches are; Patong Beach, Phuket, Railey Beach, Krabi, Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi Ley, Hua Hin Beach, Hua Hin and Kata Beach, Phuket. Must visit these states during trip I hope you will enjoy there a lot.

Jessicajelen
03-31-2015, 05:53 PM
I agree with you, when it comes to spend summer holidays so it should have some island included in it but all of these islands are really far for me to visit, i use to spend my most of the summer at Hawaii.

‎Asia
11-10-2015, 04:02 AM
hoonyy!Thailand is a most popular destination for the tour. You say that you will visit this place first time. I am going to share famous destinations of Thailand those names are Wat Suthat, Dusit Zoo, Khao Yai National Park and the famous beaches are Railay Beach and Jomtien Beach. Point Yamu by COMO is the best accommodation for the stay. You feel comfortable during your journey.

tomammi
12-16-2015, 04:50 AM
Khao Yai National Park is a fabulous place for travelling lover. I visited just one time in my life, but I want to visit there again. I hope When I will take a chance to visit there I don't miss this. This park has many natural beauty, its view. I enjoyed there a lot with my friends. Now I share an image of this park with all of you.
http://www.letstravel.ch/wp-content/uploads/THA_circMerveilleKh.jpg

gopkrtindd
12-16-2015, 07:34 AM
Khao Yai National Park is very nice park. I also want to visit this place. it's looking very pleasant area.

picnic spots delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | camp rishikesh (http://www.adventureactivities.co.in/uttarakhand/rishikesh.html)

Jason1
02-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Tomammi! I am going to agree with you those words (Khao Yai National Park is a fabulous place for travelling lover). According to my experience, this park is best for summer vacations. Because last year, I have got a chance to explore this park with my friends in summer. We have really enjoyed there and want to explore this park again.

tomammi
02-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Khao Yai National Park is a famous attraction in Thailand, It is a world's greatest parks, Khao Yai is Thailand's oldest and most visited reserve. Every year, thousands of travelling lovers to visit there for enjoying its natural beauty. Now I am enjoying my Brooklyn to niagara bus tour (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-falls-and-watkins-glen-bus-tour.html). After this tour i will go Thailand.

Akira
02-11-2016, 05:14 AM
Khao Yai National Park is a nice attraction in Thailand. I remembered I have visited this destination few time ago with my friends on my cousin's marriage and have a great time there. It's attraction grabbed tourists attraction towards them and offers them a lot of pleasant moments there. What will you say about that?

tomammi
02-11-2016, 06:56 AM
Khao Yai National Park is a beautiful attraction in Thailand. I visited there but I want to visit there, again and again, for enjoying its natural beauty. Have you some images of Khao Yai National Park. SO must share with us I will wait for your next post. Hope you can share with us.

Jason1
02-12-2016, 03:54 AM
I agree with both of you Khao Yai National Park is such a amazing destination. I have visited this destination before my From boston to niagara falls NY tour (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-boston-charlton-to-niagara-falls-1000-islands-adventure-tour.html) few months ago. I have enjoy there lots of fun ans spent awesome time there.

Akira
02-20-2016, 04:32 AM
after reading your post, I can assume that you have a great time there on this park.It is good and I am so sure you have definitely captured there photos. Am I right? If yes then share some photos with all of us. I also want to know about your future plan.

Jason1
02-20-2016, 09:46 AM
You are right. I have captured the my beautiful moments in my camera. I am going to share with you some images of this destination.
http://www.niagarafallslive.com/images/american_falls_2012.jpg
http://www.teslasociety.com/pictures/victoria/niagara3.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTdk8_RiEuogCiWxqBJA8VgJdypmU7S nTlmjKcgm-0GngjE7mH.
I am sure you like these images.

Akira
02-26-2016, 05:13 AM
Wow, you have shared really mice images of this attraction. Which appeals me a lot as well as other members of this community. I would like to say that great effort buddy. I am curious to know your personal experience on this attraction. Would you like to share with all of us?

tomammi
02-26-2016, 05:28 AM
IO am going to agree with you Jason1 have shared really nice images of this attractions. I love to go there again and gain fo having so now I have plan to go there after my tour packages from boston (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-day-from-boston-to-corning-glass-niagara-falls-tour.html). I hope so I will seen its natural views and enjoy my free time there.

Jason1
02-26-2016, 05:40 AM
Akira! I am going to share with you my personal experience. Buddy, I have really enjoyed there. In Niagara fall, I have enjoyed boating. In Niagara fall, there are lots of more attraction which you can see there which are nearby this attraction. I would you say that I have never forgotten my this tour in my whole life.

tomammi
02-29-2016, 10:46 AM
Niagara fall is a really nice and beautiful destination for travelling point of view. Many traveling lovers to go there for having fun and seeing ist natural beauty. What's your plan for future when you want to go Niagara falls for having fun with your family or friends? I want to go there again and again in my future life.

Jason1
03-01-2016, 04:14 AM
Yeah, I must explore Niagara fall with my family and friends. In the next month, I will explore this attraction with my family. In this month, I will explore this attraction with my friends. Now my friends are busy with his exams. So when they are free from his exams then we go to see the beauty of Niagara fall.

Akira
03-08-2016, 05:23 AM
It feels good to listen that you have a plan to visit Niagara falls in your free time with your friends. I am so sure it will be amazing for all of you like all. i would like to suggest you buddy do't forget to visit it's nearest attractions during your tour.

tomammi
03-10-2016, 04:47 AM
Niagara falls is a great destination or travelling point of view. I have a plan to go there again and again or having fun. I hope Iw ill see its wind cave and its live natural beauty. Can anyone like to share with me its Wind cave images? I hope here many members to visit there in his life.

Jason1
03-11-2016, 04:04 AM
Akira! In your post, you suggest me to never forget to explore those attractions which are nearby Niagara fall. I like your suggestion. I will explore those attractions. By the way, would you like to suggest me some attraction names which I will explore there during my journey.

ABRA
03-14-2016, 08:23 AM
I am sharing something very special for those who planing summer trip or holidays.. If you select a tour for your upcoming summer vacation then Thailand is good one for you.Summer holidays is not complete without Island,s tour.

Jason1
03-15-2016, 05:52 AM
You are absolutely right. Summer vacations are not complete without islands. In Thailand, there are many islands which best for spend summer vacations. after reading your post, I also planning to take my one tour in my summer vacations in Thailand. Let me share with some island names of Thailand which are best for summer vacations.

Akira
03-16-2016, 11:09 AM
All of you guys have shared such a nice information with each other. I am too happy to listen your plans which you have shared with each other through your post. I am going to share some names of Island which is situated in Thailand.
Ko Samui
Ko Chang District
Phi Phi Islands
Ko Samet
Ko Lanta District
I hope these will be useful for you.

Jason1
03-17-2016, 07:04 AM
Wow, you shared really nice island names of Thailand. In my summer vacations when I will explore this destination. Then I will try to explore all these islands. By the way, Phi Phi Islands is a my favorite island in Thailand. Which I have explored in Thailand many times.

ABRA
03-17-2016, 11:09 AM
If you are planning to spending your summer vacations you must remember Island of Thai Land. Especially Phuket and KO Samet because both are good and famous for their pure water and crystal sand.I have visit it during last month and I enjoyed it very much because these Island are my favorite places.

Akira
03-19-2016, 05:28 AM
Jenson, I am glad to know that Phi Phi Islands is your favorite buddy. I am so sure it will be also amazing for you during this tour. I would like to recommend you don't forget to take your camera and shared your experience with all of us after visit this place.

I am going to take mine west coast guided tours (https://www.topbustours.com/west-coast-bus-tours-vacation-packages/).

tomammi
03-21-2016, 06:58 AM
Phi Phi Islands is a group of beautiful islands. I like to share with you its nearby its big famous attraction Malacca coast, It is full of every time with tourist and I want to go there soon again. In last year, I visited there with my fellow but now I have the plan to go ther with my all friends.

Jason1
03-21-2016, 10:43 AM
Tammany! You have a nice plan. You will explore this beach with your all friends. Because which places we have explored with our friends, we enjoyed there more. I am sure you and your friend spend awesome time there and enjoy your tour.

tomammi
03-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Now I am enjoying my new york washington tours (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-dc-philadelphia-baltimore-tour.html) after this tour I will go ths beautiful destination for a full week spending there. SO can you like to share with me your future plan of tour at any side of the wolrd. I hope you will like to share with me. I will see your post afdter finshing my present tour.

Jason1
03-25-2016, 05:55 AM
First of all, I would like to say that you must share your tour experience with all of us after coming back from your tour. Ia m sure you will come back with nice memories. anyway you ask me about my future plans. So buudy, Now I am going to take 1000 Islands Adventure Tour. I am sure I will enjoy my this tour.

tomammi
03-25-2016, 06:07 AM
The 1000 Islands Adventure Tour is a best enjoyment act in the travelling life according to my aunt these words. So now I want to go this tour for having fun because of why I am free on these days, so can you like to share with me some information about this tour. I will wait for your reply.