PDA

View Full Version : About Thailand

Arjeet
02-17-2014, 08:34 AM
Thailand is very popular country for tourism special in summer season. Thailand is a wondrous kingdom, featuring Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife, and spectacular islands. Thailand have all major attraction which a visitor want on his vacation. Along with a fascinating history and a unique culture that includes delectable Thai food and massage. Thailand give a plasure time and fantastic weather to their visitor. Thailand features a modern capital city. Bangkok,Nonthaburi City,Pak Kret,Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen and Pattaya are most visited cityies of Thailand. Thailand offering a healthy Island vacation and many water sport on their beach. Visitor can enjoy surfing on wives, snorkeling in deep water and boating in open water. There friendly people who epitomize Thailand’s “land of smiles” reputation. If you plan your summer vacation then i will suggest you go Thailand for better travel experience.

LANFORD
10-13-2014, 05:45 AM
Yes, Thailand is a perfect region to visit in summer. I always love to visit this country in summer. It is a famous destination to visit in summer due to its beautiful islands and beaches. Especially its Pattaya region is very famous all over the world for its natural beauty.

Jessicajelen
03-28-2015, 02:17 PM
I agree with you, for summers it's one of the best place to visit, it has beaches and island even you can visit their cultural places very well here.

tomammi
12-23-2015, 04:39 AM
I visited in Thailand in summer. I like this destination for my summer holidays want to spend my every year summer holidays there. I see its many interesting points like Wat Ratchanatdara, Wat Phra Singh, Karon Beach, Dusit Zoo, Wat Chiang Man and few others.

Herry
04-19-2016, 06:29 AM
Here all of you members shared really nice and good information about Thailand. I have get many useful information from there which proves good for me. I have visit Thailand once in my life till yet and have great experience there with my family.

Akira
05-07-2016, 07:01 AM
Glad to know that buddy you have liked our shared information and that is useful for you too like all other visitors. Anyway dude I wants to know corning glass tour. Actually my father have a plan to take this tour. He need suggestions about it's attractions. have you any idea about that?

Herry
05-07-2016, 09:51 AM
I have no idea about this tour, This tour is new for me I have never taken this first in my life and have no idea about this. If I will get some information about this through my friends I will share with you with the hope that this will prove helpful for you.

tomammi
05-09-2016, 12:02 PM
I like to share with ll of you guys "I have visited many times in my life Thailand and had great fun there with my family and many times with my friend.s it has many attractions and beautiful accommodations. so now I want to know that whats your favourite island in Thailand?

Akira
05-10-2016, 10:11 AM
No doubt Thailand is lush with lots of attractions including islands too. I have visited it's many island but Ko Samui is my always favorite place there. I always love to visit this place again and again in my life. Have you ever visited this place in your life?

Herry
05-17-2016, 11:53 AM
Here I like to share with all of you that my father has recently back after taking a tour to Thailand with her friends. He is very happy for after taking this tour. He also suggest me to take a visit at there and now I am thinking about to makes a visit at there.

Akira
05-19-2016, 05:16 AM
Well glad to know that your father is recently back from Thailand w tour. That is really very cool and so sure during this they have a nice time. anyhow buddy would you like to share which attractions he had explored there? I will wait for your reply.

Herry
05-20-2016, 04:40 AM
Here I like to share with all of you the names of attractions that My father had explored there.
Grand Palace
Wat Phra Kaew
Golden Buddha
Wat Rong Khun
Doi Suthep–Pui National Park

Akira
05-23-2016, 05:56 AM
Well glad to know that buddy you have shared such a nice names of attractions with all of us. That is really very cool and I know that after reading them every one wants to be there. Anyway buddy which attraction you will like to visit there first?

Herry
05-24-2016, 09:09 AM
Akira! really good to see that you are like my shared names of attractions I really like this and like to make a visit first at Grand Palace
and Wat Phra Kaew and so sure about that but will be really good for me to be there and so sure that it will have there a good time.

Akira
05-26-2016, 06:19 AM
Gald to knwo that buddy you liked my plan and wish me too. I am so sure this will be a nice tour for me like mine all.
Anyway dude what is your next pan would you like to share with all of us?

Akira
05-28-2016, 05:55 AM
Glad to know that buddy you have shared such a good experience with all of us. I wants to know from you something about your tour which you have mentioned in your post. I hope you ill like to share with all of us.I will wait for your reply too.
South rim Tour of Grand canyon was cool.

Jason1
05-28-2016, 07:56 AM
Hery! In your post, you said that you have taken a Thailand tour with you brother. According to your post, you experience was nice in this distention. I a want to knwo about those attraction names which are your favorite in this destination.

Herry
05-30-2016, 09:45 AM
Jason 1! I have taken this tour with my father, not with my brother, well I will going to share the names of places that I have explored there which are Grand Palace Wat Phra Kaew, Golden Buddha,Wat Rong Khunand Doi Suthep–Pui National Park, is top of the list. We have there a good time and have come back with many pleasant memories.

Jason1
06-03-2016, 05:54 AM
Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is sound really cool. But I feel bad to tell you that I have never explored this park in my life. You have explored this park. I hope so you captured the images of this fall in your cammera. Would you like to shear some images of this fall with all the members.

Akira
06-04-2016, 05:31 AM
Guys here I am going to share some images of Doi Suthep–Pui National Park from my aunt collection guys.
http://www.nileguide.com/destination/blog/chiang-mai/files/2010/10/staircase-doi-suthep-R.jpg
https://ageholdsnobounds.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/image93.jpg
I hope guys you will like them.

Herry
06-07-2016, 08:29 AM
I am going to share for all of you some images of Doi Suthep–Pui National Park.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlejdkrTaJHQduGF_1U121lxozrFeNE Nabf20DU8knp3yCWU3C
https://atthajak.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/dsc06532.jpg
http://sripattour.com/media/uploads/524e598160505.jpg

Akira
06-09-2016, 07:12 AM
Herry buddy I would like to say that buddy you have shared such a nice images with all of us. no doubt theses looks amazing and attractive. I would like to visit this place in upcoming days with my friends.

Jason1
06-10-2016, 03:22 AM
Both of you guys shared wonderful and beautiful images of this park. But I have never seen these views with my own eyes. Baecuse I never explored this park in my life. All these images develop my craze to explore this park at least one time.

tomammi
06-16-2016, 04:08 AM
Akira and herry! both of you guys have shared heer really nice and beautiful images of this destination with all of us. I like it and now Iw ill try to go there and enjoy its natural beauty soon in my future life. but now i want to know that which best season for having fun and enjoy ig its natural beauty? Can anyone like to share with me?

Herry
06-28-2016, 07:52 AM
Really good to see that all of you have likes my shared images. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for all of you to try this great place for having fun. so what say to explore this place?

Jason1
08-30-2016, 05:44 AM
In future, I also explore this place with my college friends. Because yesterday, I have shared you shared images with my friends and they really like all of these images and want to explore this place together. So n forthcoming days, we also explore this place and se the beauty of this place with own eyes.

tomammi
09-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Wow, thats a really best thing is here you had shared with your friends these images of natural beauty. I would like to share with you that I am really feeling good here you like it and try out to more share in future these images of thailand beauty. I hope you will try to go there for exploring personally this beauty soon.

Jason1
09-20-2016, 10:31 AM
At this weekend, I will explore this beautiful nature place with my friends. We are decided we explore this place at this weekend because at this weekend we are totally free. I am sure my friends must like this beautiful place and we enjoy there. By the way, which kinds of activities we could do there?

Thailandnomads
10-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Not only for summer. Moreover, Thailand have the tourist attractions which visitors can explore in all years by the rhythm of seasons or local cultures.

Jason1
10-10-2016, 08:51 AM
No doubt I am going to agree with you. The tourists could explore Thailand whole year which they want to explore. I have explored Thailand many times in my life in different seasons. Every time, I spent great time there. So you can explore this region any time.

tizalee
11-17-2016, 07:15 AM
Yes, Thailand is lush with lots of attractions. After reading this forums thread i think that I will also visit Thailand once in my lifetime.

Herry
11-17-2016, 10:19 AM
tizalee! you have said right that Thailand is rushed with many of great kind f places. I love with this and again to add here some of my most favorite attractions of this.
Grand Palace
Wat Phra Kaew
Golden Buddha
Ko Samet
koh phi phi

Jason1
11-25-2016, 06:47 AM
Herry! What a great list you have shared in your post of Thailand attractions. I have explored almost all of these attractions except Ko Samet. It is a new attraction name for me. This attraction name sound cool and I wanna know about it in detail. Would you like to share something about the attraction with me?

impressiveholidays
01-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Thailand is a collage of animated scenes that comprise bustling modern cities crowded with motorbikes and tuk-tuks, Buddhist temples tended by orange-robed monks, hill tribes selling handicrafts, lush landscapes dotted with traditional farming villa. Agra also popular for handicrafts and inlay work.you will plan same day taj mahal tour by car (https://www.incredibletaj.com/same-day-tajmahal-tour-with-babytaj.html) or same day agra tour by car (https://www.incredibletaj.com/same-day-agra-tour-with-sikandra.html) thats best option to visit taj mahal

Herry
01-31-2017, 09:59 AM
impressive holiday! It is really get to see that you have shared here really grat kind od stuff about Thailand, I would just love so much to know about it, so really need to know about its famous lush landscapes. do you like to share its some images ?

gopkrtindd
08-12-2017, 07:34 AM
There are really nice information about Thailand. Thailand good Country for traveling.