PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok - Pattaya

Arjeet
02-17-2014, 08:51 AM
March is just few days left. Thailand tourism start on the march to till the end of Octber. March always a good choice to visit Bankok, Pattaya a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. Several countries peoples are making their summer vacation palan and many are choice Bankok, Pattaya. Pattaya is atropical beach retreat town, Pattaya is a perfect place to laze around under swaying coconut trees, exploring white sandy beaches and crystal azure waters.
Who are interested in traveling in Asia its good news for them nightlife of Pattaya is one of the most happening in the world. Dancing club, Bar, Music concerts some racing point and massage center are waiting you. Now i am booked my bus from nyc to indianapolis for some personal reason. If you want any more Information about Bangkok, Pattaya tourism just feel free and ask here. I will give you all guideline.

LANFORD
08-08-2014, 05:45 AM
Pattaya is a small city and a beach resort popular with tourists and expatriates. It is a self-governing municipal area which covers the whole tambon Nong Prue and Na Kluea and parts of Huai Yai and Nong Pla Lai. Located in the heavily industrial Eastern Seaboard zone, along with Si Racha, Laem Chabang, and Chonburi.

tomammi
12-08-2015, 06:06 AM
Wat Suthat is a really nice place for visiting the point of view. It is a royal temple of the first grade, one of ten such temples in Bangkok. I visited many times in Bangkok, but I see this temple twice in my touring days. So now I have a plan to visit next year in this temple again with my family.