PDA

View Full Version : Best places to visit in Thailand

rajraj
01-31-2014, 04:48 AM
List out the best places to visit in Thailand.

Arjeet
02-13-2014, 09:01 AM
Thailand is one of the most favorite tourist destination in Southeast Asia. There is something for every interest and every budget.
These are 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Thailand which make more pupolar Thailand in tourism circle.

Ko Tarutao
Ayuthaya
Ko Chang
Grand Palace
Similan Islands
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
Railay
Phang Nga Bay
Koh Tao
Ko Phi Phi

Pic you destenation and come on :)

tizalee
05-31-2014, 06:31 AM
Khao Sok National Park is wonderful.The view of national park looks like jungle.You can see asian elephants,bears and various monkeys breeds here.

Arjeet
06-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Taking the ferry first, seems like a good idea and this park is awesome look for all the visitors Just ask when you get to the mainland, there will be hundreds of Thai's just dying to take you somewhere..

corrahunt
06-25-2014, 10:16 AM
I think Sikao in Trang should be included in your list as it is rich in natural beauty with protected forests and national parks. You are also bound to find some excellent accommodation options like Anantara Sikao.

corrahunt
06-27-2014, 10:39 AM
Depends on how you look at the word ‘best.’ However for an all-round holiday experience, areas such as Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Koh Phanghan would seem like the best bets. If you want to remain in the Thai capital, then look at the Lumpini Park and the shopping malls at Siam Paragon as places to call by. Anantara Baan Rajprasong would come across as a good choice for accommodation too. Hope the info helps.

disuja001
07-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Hi,
Chiang Rai is one of the main commercial hub of Golden Triangle in Thailand. The city is home to a few museums which exhibit local heritage,culture,art and architecture. With its lovely green spaces, trees and flower, Saun Mai Ngam Park is a nice place to relax or attend a flower festival at year's end.

hoonyy
07-21-2014, 05:36 AM
rajraj , Thailand is a very beautiful and nice place. I really like to visit in Thailand. I share some best places in Thailand:
• Islands in Thailand
• Bangkok
• Chiang Mai
• Kanchanaburi
• Ayuthaya
• Thailand Islands
• Phanom Rung

jacky
07-21-2014, 07:30 AM
hoonyy! As you shared a list of some attractive places to visit in Thailand; I want to learn more about attractions and things to do in there. hoonyy! Have you personally visited Thailand? If yes; then let me know about things to do there during summer. My Uncle is going to Thailand in upcoming August and I am also interested to go there this with my him after my miami sightseeing tour. So would you like to guide me?

brandon_yarist
07-29-2014, 11:34 AM
Khao Sok National Park is wonderful.The view of national park looks like jungle.You can see asian elephants,bears and various monkeys breeds here.
I think that this is the place that really worth it to visit. It will allow to get unforgettable impressions.

gopkrtindd
08-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Next Year, I will visits Thailand so it's very important to me to know good place in Thailand. there are good details given by you.

LANFORD
10-03-2014, 08:25 AM
gopkrtindd, Thailand is a paradise in Southeast Asia. It offers a variety of awesome places to see. If you love adventure then must visit Phang Nga Bay and Railay. Both of these are perfect places to enjoy adventures activities.

Jessicajelen
03-30-2015, 10:36 PM
I have choose some places which i must visit in my next tour to Thailand, i hope you will choose some of them:
1. The Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw
2. Phang Nga Bay
3. Similan Islands
4. Floating Markets
5. Phi Phi Islands
6. Doi Suthep
7. Railay Beach
8. Ayutthaya
9. Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
10. Khao Yai National Park

‎Asia
11-10-2015, 04:13 AM
Jessicajelen!Your chosen names are nice. I am sure you will enjoy your journey and spend good time there. I choose these names which I will visit in the future during my journey Phi Phi Islands, Railay Beach, Khao Yai National Park. I am going there after bus nyc niagara falls.

tomammi
11-14-2015, 04:04 AM
In Thailand, there are many nice places for the visitors, but for your help I am going to mention few names with you.
1 Khao Yai National Park
2 the best night of shopping in Chiang Mai
3 Sunday Night Market of Thailand
4 days Suthep
5 Thonburi
6 what rang Khun
7 watt retch Anat dream
8 Khao Yai national park
9 at Arun
10 watt Poe

marickjam
11-16-2015, 07:29 AM
In case you're not going India but rather Thailand and not for the typical "fun" each other single explorer is however on a profound way then I would recommend the like of Chaing Mai, Chiang rai, Prachinburi, Uthai Thani and Sukhothai. Numerous sanctuaries, spot of quietness, and so forth and it is a great deal less expensive than the greater part of the real traveler places in Thailand.

tomammi
11-18-2015, 09:22 AM
marickjam! your information is good for travellers. whose love the visit in famous places and get information about it. Thailand is really nice place for visiting. I want to visit this place but last year my friend visit there. He told some information about it like there are elephants behave with peoples so friendly. He enjoy cycling, boating, swimming, and food dishes there.

tomammi
11-20-2015, 10:17 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ufylmxn2j-o/VIrEL_yuGMI/AAAAAAAAAPU/FGl6MI_6DuE/s1600/Travel%2Ball%2Bthe%2Bway%2Bto%2BThailand.jpg
http://www.planetware.com/photos-large/THA/thailand-pai.jpg
there are many places for visit but my best these are
1. Chiang Mai
2. Pai
3. Railay
4. Ayutthaya
5. Kanchanaburi

Jason1
11-23-2015, 07:15 AM
tomammi! You shared images are beautiful. I liked it very much. You have shared very nice places, names of Thailand. Chiang Mai and Pai are also my favorite places in Thailand. I have visited these places and got a lot of remarkable memories. I suggest all the tourists who have never visited Thailand they visit this destination one time.

kuli
11-30-2015, 04:03 AM
I would like to appreciate your graphics these are such a nice photos. I never visited this place in my life but after your post I want to see this place at least once in my life. Through this I will get a unforgetable memories and enjoy the beauty of nature and feel better because I am a nature lover. Will you like to suggest me more information about Thailand's beautiful destinations which I could explore during my tour? I hope you will reply me quickly.

Jason1
12-01-2015, 07:37 AM
I am glad to know that you want to visit Thailand. Now i am going to share some most popular destination names with you. Those are
Doi Suthep–Pui National Park
Chalong, Mueang Phuket
Ko Lipe
Chiang Rai

I am sure you like my suggest names.

tomammi
02-09-2016, 05:28 AM
Jason1! you have shared really nice destination, names of Thailand. Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is a really nice destination for natural beauty lovers. I have plans to visit there again for enjoying its nat7ral beauty in the spring season. I hope I ill great fun there like my previous tour of Doi Suthep–Pui National Park. Have you ever visited there?

Now I am enjoying my East Brunswick to niagara falls bus tour (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-falls-and-watkins-glen-bus-tour.html)

Akira
02-16-2016, 09:31 AM
Honestly speaking buddy I have never visited Doi Suthep–Pui National Park in my life. After reading your post, It developed my craze to be there at least once in my life. I have no idea about this park and want to explore there historical and natural attractions which is situated surrounding this park? I will wait for your reply.

bus tours maine (https://www.topbustours.com/3-day-new-york-to-acadia-national-park-maine-bar-harbor-tour.html) was fabulous.

Jason1
02-18-2016, 03:59 AM
Akira! Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is the famous park in Chiang Mai. This park is really nice. There are no historical attractions nearby this park. But in this park you could enjoy there many types of hills like Doi Suthep, Doi Buak Ha. In this park you can see the natural beauty. SO I suggest you will explore this park soon.

Akira
02-18-2016, 09:40 AM
After reading your post, I can assume that you have a great experience on Doi Suthep–Pui National Park. It is good and I want to be there in my free time with my friends. Would you like to share some images of this destination with all of us? I want to see them.

tomammi
02-19-2016, 04:41 AM
Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is National park in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It is a beautiful attraction in Thailand many travelling lovers to visit there for hacving fun and alos seeing its natural beauty.. I also want to visit there again in my tarvelling life. Had you ever visited there so must share with me ist beautiful images noe I am busy in my bus tours from boston to niagara falls (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-day-from-boston-to-corning-glass-niagara-falls-tour.html)

tomammi
02-19-2016, 04:42 AM

Akira
02-20-2016, 04:20 AM
I ma feeling very bad to tell you that I have never visited this destination in my life and have no idea about this destination. I would like to see some images of this destination when you will be free from his tour and also want to know about your tour experience. I will wait for your reply.

Jason1
02-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Akira! I am going to share with you some images of this destination.
http://mychiangmaitour.com/wp-content/images/national_park/nationalpark02_08.jpg
http://chiangmaiairportthai.com/uploads/profiles/0000000006/filemanager/images/15.jpg
http://www.thaiguidetothailand.com/wp-content/gallery/op-khan/ob-khan-1.jpg
I hope so you like it.

Akira
02-24-2016, 05:58 AM
Wow, jenson nice sharing you have shared nice images of this destination. Which appeals me a lot and I want to be there as soon as possible. Would you like to share your experience on this destination with all of us?

tomammi
02-24-2016, 06:08 AM
I am going to agree with you Akira! I like to say that he has shared really nice images of this park. I want to go there for seeing its natural beauty. I hope every travelling lovers after seeing this image want to go there in his life for enjoyment and see its natural views.

Akira
02-26-2016, 05:06 AM
Buddy, you are right after watching those photo I want to be there as soon as possible. Anyway I am curious to know about your future plan. Would you like to share with all of us? If yes then reply me soon.

tomammi
02-26-2016, 05:38 AM
Akira! I like to say that I want to know what's your favourite destination fo travelling point of view. I hope you will like to share with me. I will want for your next post. I hope it will be according to my point. I will really want to know about it,

Jason1
02-26-2016, 05:48 AM
Niagara fall is my favorite destination. I am visited this destination many times. I wish I explored this destination again and again. Therefore, again I take a 2 day tour to niagara falls from boston. I am sure in this time I enjoy there more. what you say about this?

tomammi
02-29-2016, 10:31 AM
Niagara fall is a really nice destination in both sides like Canada and NYC. Many travelling love to visit there for having fun. SO now Ia her plan to visit there but Can anyone like to share with me some names of its lovely accommodations? I will wait for your replies.

Jason1
03-01-2016, 04:26 AM
In Niagara fall, there are lots od lovely accommodation for travelers. Here I am going to share with you some accommodation names of Niagara fall.
Motel 6 Niagara Falls
Swiss Cottage Inns
Anchor Motel
Moonlite Motel
Sheraton At The Falls

Akira
03-01-2016, 05:42 AM
Tomami, according to my experience
Motel 6 Niagara Falls and Sheraton At The Falls
will be best for you. I have also a experience in this hotel during my tour. I am so sure it will be best for you. What will you say about that?

tomammi
03-01-2016, 06:28 AM
I am going to agree with you because my bro in last year stayed at Sheraton At The Falls. Sheraton On The Falls is a really nice and comfortable accommodation in NYC. I hope my tour of NYC I will stay there and great fun there to will have relax. He told me that It is a 3-star hotel.

Akira
03-04-2016, 05:42 AM
I want to remove your all hesitation about this hotel so that's why I am going to share some photos of this place. I am so sure it will be helpful during your tour.
http://www.triptoes.com/wp-content/uploads/Falls-view-guest-roomOPT-520x335.jpg
http://pix0.agoda.net/hotelimages/482/48262/48262_15110818430037590319.jpg?s=800x600
Look buddy it is simple but comfortable.

Jason1
03-07-2016, 04:58 AM
Akira! Your shared images are nice. I am sure after seeing these images Tomammi! go there and stay in this hotel without ant hesitation. Bt the way, I am going to take a new york to baltimore bus tour (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-philadelphia-shenandoah-valley-washington-dc-tour.html) with my friends. I am very excited for this tour. If you want to suggest me anything about this tour. Then you suggest me freely.

Akira
03-08-2016, 05:18 AM
I would like to say that you have shared such a nikce name of tour which I have taken before mine Bus tours from NYC (https://www.topbustours.com/new-york-city-to-niagara-falls-boston-philly-washington-dc-bus-tours/) with my family and have a great experience there. I would like to suggest you don't forget to Vitus these attractions such as
National Air and Space Museum,
Independence Hall in Philadelphia
White House
Inner Harbor at Baltimore,

I am so sure it will be amazing for you like me.

tomammi
03-10-2016, 04:58 AM
National Air and Space Museum, is a famous attraction fo travelling point of view in the US. Many travelling lovers to go there for enjoying and having fun. I have been also visited there and I had seen n it's all directions, After coming back I want to go there again in my future life.

Jason1
03-11-2016, 03:48 AM
No doubt National Air and Space Museum is a nice destination in a US for traveling. Every tear large numbers of travelers explored this destination. I have visited this destination many times with my cousins and friends. We have really enjoyed there lots of fun. I will explore this destination again after mine niagara falls ny tour packages (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-watkins-glen-niagara-falls-tour.html).

Akira
03-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Nice to know that you have visited this attraction with your cousins and you have a great time there. I want to see some images which you have captured there and also listen your tour story. would you like to share with all of us?

Jason1
03-15-2016, 05:56 AM
My experinece was awesome o this place. I had agreat time there and got nice information. Let me share with you some images of my tour.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIwAaloGGLbBMRRQe8ISHijKBAdpZlz oD_S6bswmln72A8Hj_PKw
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCRSOcVX9iwl1ooZBDUgCPboSI-txGGpCGlK0mLZNd0B45K5wY
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy0ooKPuHJv6gfl5Od7y2i_S2MaSuNy BZlT9ghNWko2JodmH1d

Akira
03-16-2016, 11:02 AM
You have shared fabulous photos of this attractions and after that i am so sure you have a great time there.
Anyway buddy I want to know have you any plan for his future? If yes then share with all of us.

Jason1
03-17-2016, 07:09 AM
In future, I will try to explore some new places around the world. Because in future, I take one tour with my family. And my family wants to explore some new places. So now I am founding which place is new and best for family tour. If you have any idea about this. Then you share with me franly.

Akira
03-19-2016, 05:37 AM
Why not buddy, I am glad to now that you have a plan to explore something new in your free time. So for the sake of this purpose I am going to share some names of attractions with you.
Yosemite National Park
Sequoia National Park
Redwood National and State Parks
Sierra Nevada
Disneyland
I hope you will like them/.

tomammi
03-21-2016, 06:26 AM
Akira! I am going to agree with you, you have shared a really nice names of attractions in the Us. I have been visited most=ly all of them at least once in my life and these rae the famous for tarvelling point of view. Many atrvelkling lovers to go these tourist points for having fun and I am alos viisted there and had great fun in my loigfe now i am enjoying my washington dc tours from philadelphia (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-dc-philadelphia-baltimore-tour.html)

Jason1
03-21-2016, 10:51 AM
Akira! First of all, I appreciate you for sharing nice place names. According to traveling point of view, these places are among the travelers. I also explored all these places in my life except Sierra Nevada. Because during my traveling life, I have not got a chance to explore this place. But I have heard about this many things, would you share some images of this place with all of us.

tomammi
03-22-2016, 05:24 AM
The Sierra Nevada is a beautiful mountain range in the United States of America. It's nearby California State is a beautiful destination or travelling point of view. I have been visited there but in last weekend my aunt have been visited there and after coming back share with me some images which force me to go there soon.

Jason1
03-25-2016, 06:03 AM
You are absolutely right. The Sierra Nevada is the most beautiful mountain in USA. I have not visited this mountain personally. But my some relatives explore this mountain and his experience was nice. so in future, I also try to explore this mountain at least one time.

Herry
04-16-2016, 05:30 AM
I have no personal experience in Sierra Nevada because this place is untouched for me but after reading your posts I can see that this place is able to explore. I want to see some images of this place before taking a visit there. Make quick reply and let me know.