PDA

View Full Version : The central plains, Thailand

Arjeet
01-24-2014, 08:26 AM
North and west of the capital, the unwieldy urban mass of bigger port peters out into the Brobdingnagian, well-watered central plains, an area that for hundreds of years has big the majority of the nation’s food and been a tantalizing temptation for close power-mongers. the foremost densely inhabited region of Siam, with sizeable cities besprent among patchworks of paddy, orchards and sugar-cane fields, the plains area unit basic to Thailand’s agricultural economy. Its rivers area unit the key to the present area’s fecundity, particularly the Nan and also the Ping, whose waters irrigate the northern plains before merging to create the Chao Phraya, that meanders slowly south through {bangkok|Bangkok|capital of Siam|Krung Thep|national capital|port} and out into the Gulf of Thailand. more west, the Mae Khlong watercourse sustains the various market gardens and fills the canals that dominate the hinterlands of the water at Samut Songkhram, a centre for a few of the foremost authentic floating markets within the country.

Jessicajelen
04-23-2015, 07:05 AM
Thanks for this nice information about places in Thailand to share with us, i will visit these place in my next tour.

gopkrtindd
06-06-2015, 06:39 AM
Really Thanks for giving good information.

‎Asia
10-30-2015, 04:56 AM
Arjeet! After reading your post, I come to know that You have a great knowledge about Thailand tourism. I am interested to know about the history of travelling places of its. I heard much about it as Central plains is a commercial region of Thailand. In 1977 Thailand's Central region was divided into 26 provinces and was defined as four-region system by The National Geographical Committee.

tomammi
11-18-2015, 09:35 AM
Arjeet! This is really nice information who share with us. You are using simple language for describing your view about Thailand. It is good and informative for knowledge lover. Educated peoples interested about history in all countries. This post easy to understand few history of Thailand.

Jason1
12-01-2015, 09:07 AM
tomammi You are right. After reading your post I think you are great, interest in the traveling. Let me know the your most favorite place names. Have you visited Thailand? If your answer is yes, then shared the those places, names which you have visited there during your journey.

tomammi
02-09-2016, 05:17 AM
Thailand is my loving place in all our the world. I want to visit the again and again for enjoying holidays. Its, not a matter I have been visiting there many times but yet I still want to visit there again and again. I like its many attractions but the few I write down here.
*Grand Palace
*Jim Thompson House
*Wat Pho
*Khao Yai National Park
*Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden

tomammi
03-10-2016, 04:54 AM
Akira! I am interested in your sharing tour. I had never taken this tour ever in my life but after reading you post in last lines I want to know about this tour, Because of why I want to go anywhere in my summer holidays. So can you like to share with me of this tour or your tour story?

Jason1
03-11-2016, 03:55 AM
Yeah, Akira in future you will get nice information about different places through this community. Because I have also got a nice information about raveling through this community I am sure if we spend more time there than we get more information about traveling.

Akira
03-11-2016, 06:15 AM
It's my goodness that both of you guys agree with me. Anyway tomami, I have taken this tour few time ago with my friends and have a great experience there because we explored there many attractions and also did there many activities. I have no words to explain my feeling. Simply that was awesome.

Jason1
03-15-2016, 06:05 AM
You say that you have taken this tour already few times ago. During your tour, you have explored many attractions. I am keen to know about those attractions which you have explored there during your tour. Because my sisiter wants to take this tour with his childood friend.

Akira
03-19-2016, 05:34 AM
If you are talking with me so I will say I have no idea about that tour which about you want to know. If you have any idea about this tour so share with me. I will try my best to help you in this matter. I hope you will reply me soon.

tomammi
03-21-2016, 06:56 AM
It's my goodness that both of you guys agree with me. Anyway tomami, I have taken this tour few time ago with my friends and have a great experience there because we explored there many attractions and also did there many activities. I have no words to explain my feeling. Simply that was awesome.
I want to about this tour which you have shared in this post so I am interested in this tour must share with me about its some attractions names and some activities which you are enjoyed here. If you want to share your tour story with us.

Jason1
03-21-2016, 10:47 AM
If you have no idea about this. Then it's not a big deal. I am sure the others members of this community share nice information about this. Because all they, embers of this community have a huge information about different places and tours. I will read the comments of other members after completing mine bus tour to niagara falls ny (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-watkins-glen-niagara-falls-tour.html)

tomammi
03-22-2016, 05:27 AM
Jason1! wow, you have shared the really nice title of a tour I have an idea about this tour with you have shared in your post Jason1 ! because I have taken the tour in last year with my father and I have been explored its these attractions like Niagara Falls and Watkins Glen State National Park, and daytime and nighttime rides on the Maid of the Mist.

I had great fun during in my new york washington tours (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-dc-philadelphia-baltimore-tour.html)

Jason1
03-25-2016, 06:00 AM
All of these attractions names which you have mentioned in your post are awesome and nice. All of these attractions are attention-grabbing. I am keen to see some images of these attractions which you have captured there.

tomammi
03-25-2016, 06:08 AM
I like tos ya ?thes attractions are the best for tarvelling point of view in NY. So I like to say that all travelling lovers to must take this tour at once in your life and enjoy your free time there like me. I love to go NY again and again or enjoying holidays. Share with me you personal experience of NY.

Herry
04-15-2016, 05:02 AM
Yes! there is no doubt, that the NY is full of many beautiful destinations. I have explored many attractions of NY in my different tours with my family and friends. I have lot of fun there and enjoy the beauty of NY attractions a lot and want to visit there again and again in my life.

tomammi
04-15-2016, 11:32 AM
Herry! I am going to agree with you, NY is a really nice destination and it has many attractions which are able for visiting point of view. I like to ask with you. What's your favourite attraction in NY. I hope so you are also a big lover of Niagara falls of NY. Here large number of this attraction lovers.

Herry
04-18-2016, 06:09 AM
In NY my most favorite destination that I want to expire again and again in my life is Niagara g falls. I have a great time there and enjoy the beauty of this fall. I like to see the stunning views of this falls and want to be there again in my life.

Jason1
04-19-2016, 05:16 AM
New York is also my favourite destination in all over the world. The Niagara fall of this destination is once promising attraction. I have explored this waterfall many times and I wish I could explore this fall again and again. Would you like to share some images of the fall with me.

I am very excited for mine los angeles bus tour (http://www.goldenbustours.com/3-day-los-angeles-to-yosemite-san-francisco-city-tour.html).

Herry
04-20-2016, 05:50 AM
Here I am going to share some images of this fall with you hope that you will like them.
http://www.skringers.com/wp-content/uploads/Niagara-Falls-at-Dusk.jpg
http://www.globeholidays.net/United_States/New_York/Media/Niagara_Falls_Night.jpg
http://drwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Niagara-Fall-Waterfall-Collection-Wallpaper-High-Quality.jpg

Akira
04-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Herry buddy my mind blowing photos have shared with all of us of Niagara fall. I have visited this attraction much time and always have quality of experience there. I always love to explore this kinds of attractions in my free time. Anyway buddy have you ever enjoyed Niagara falls illumination in your life?

tomammi
04-20-2016, 09:07 AM
I am going to agree with you, hey! had to share really nice images of this attraction in the US. I have been visiting there and now my mom and dad want to go there for having fun with each other. I hope they will lots of fun there and come back with happy and rememberable moments.

I have been in last week great fun in new york to marthas vineyards bus tour (http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-new-york-to-marthas-vineyard-plymouth-plantation-tour.html)

Herry
04-21-2016, 07:26 AM
Tomammi! really good to see that you parents will have to go there for having fun. I hope that this will prove full of fun for them. Well Akira! I have enjoyed Niagara falls illumination in my last tour, it is unenviable to see the colorful water fall, it increase the beauty of this fall at night. I love this view and want to see again and again in my life.

Akira
04-25-2016, 03:39 AM
Glad to know that dude you have enjoyed Niagara falls illumination during his last tour. I am so sure this will was pleasant for you and you have a memorable memories there. What say dude Am I right?If yes then share some other names of attractions which you have explored during your tour. I hope you will like to share with all.

tomammi
04-25-2016, 07:09 AM
Herry! Yeah, I am going to agree with you Niagra falls illumination is a really colorful time. I had also enjoyed this act in my all travelling life only two-time because I want to see and enjoy again and again.
So now that's why, IP have a plan to go NYC in next weekend.

Jason1
05-28-2016, 08:00 AM
Mind-blowing! Herry! you have shared such a awesome and wonderful images. All of these images appeal me lots. I have no words to explain the beauty of these images. I appreciate you on this nice sharing. These images sows that you are a good photographer.

Herry
05-30-2016, 09:52 AM
really good to see that all of you have like my shared images, I really like your appreciations and like to s ay that I am always trying to share the information which proves useful for all members o0fr this community.