PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favorite place in Thailand

tizalee
01-17-2014, 06:12 AM
I love visiting Bangkok. I have been three times there before and planning to visit again. I love the sight seeing, hotels and visiting historical places at there. Which city do you guys love the most in Thailand?

Arjeet
02-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Nice choice tizalee! Wat Arun, CentralWorld, Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw and Bangkok Klongs are really amazing attractions in Bangkok.

Arjeet
02-07-2014, 09:10 AM
I love Bangkok but my favorite place is The Similan islands. These Islands are known as one of the world's greatest scuba locations in the world with hundreds of divers visiting the islands every year.

Mohammad Hooper
03-19-2014, 08:13 AM
Yeah for the night life and seeing temples Bangkok is the best place and ai also loved this place.Me and my friends visit Bangkok about a year and now we again planned to relish ourself with the beauty of Bangkok.I also love the Turtle island which is located near the western shore of the Gulf Thailand.That place is really a cool an mind blowing natural beauty place and we really enjoyed it the last year and hope to enjoy again in the next month...

Arjeet
04-07-2014, 09:49 AM
You know Thailand is almost totally beautiful.I love beaches and Islands.I,m a tourist by profession and explore 7 countries yet. KO Chang is also a best place in Thailand.It is second largest Island of Thailand.Its beauty attracts many of the tourist and people come to enjoy and relish themselves on this beach.I also enjoyed a lot on this Island with my friends.I like it so much.

jacky
07-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Personally I never have been to Thailand but according to my knowledge; Golden Buddha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Buddha_(statue)) and Wat Arun and Similan Islands are the most attractive places to visit there. If I ever get a chance to go there; then to visit these places will be my first priority. Now a day! I am in search of los angeles grand canyon tour. Guys have you any idea?

jacky
08-11-2014, 05:34 AM
lisakelly! Would you like to share some details about The Grand Palace, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) and Museum of Contemporary Art? I am interested to know more about these places because these sound amazing attractions to visit in Bangkok. I must visit these places; if I ever get a chance to go to Thailand.

dumtek
08-24-2014, 09:07 PM
I don't have favourite one :(

jacky
09-01-2014, 11:28 AM
I don't have favourite one :(
Dumtek! I am surprised that you have no favorite place in Thailand! Can we ask the cause? I am really curious to know; what is the reason behind it? So let me know.

gopkrtindd
10-13-2014, 07:17 AM
The Similan islands is my favorite place for visiting. I have visited there three times.

day picnic (http://www.arounddelhi.net/picnic-spots/)

LANFORD
10-23-2014, 08:42 AM
My favorite is Ko Phi Phi. This spot is rich in natural beauty. It is a beautiful island that is locatedKrabi Province. It attracts millions of people due to its stunning greenery and sandy beaches.

pentagreen
02-18-2015, 11:45 AM
I have visited Pattaya so many times and I like this place very much.

ameelia
09-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Thailand is one of the prettiest countries in the world. I have Thailand visited 2 years ago. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. It has various visiting destinations for the tourists like: Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Lhmphini Park, Safari zoo and Dusit zoo. Lumphini Park offers public space, playgrounds, trees, birds and colorful flowers. It has an artificial lake for the tourists to enjoy boating.

‎Asia
10-22-2015, 07:41 AM
Thailand is an awesome destination. Chiang Mai is my favorite place in Thailand. I visit this place before two months with my sister. We enjoy lots of fun. I visit some of best attraction of that places those names are, Wat Phra Singh, Chiang Mai Zoo, Tribal Museum and Elephant Nature Park. Chiang Mai zoo is the best zoo of Thailand.

tizalee
11-28-2015, 06:06 AM
I love visiting Bangkok. I have been three times there before and planning to visit again. I love the sight seeing, hotels and visiting historical places at there.

tomammi
12-10-2015, 09:51 AM
I like Bangkok.

tomammi
12-10-2015, 09:52 AM
gopkrtindd! Similan island is a new name for me. I have no information about this island. I have been visited many islands and I like to travel to the islands. I think You have great knowledge about this island When I read your post you describe shortly for your tour of this island. Can you share your personal experience with us of this island?

tizalee
12-16-2015, 03:33 AM
The Similan Islands is one of my favorite place to visit in Bangkok.

tomammi
12-21-2015, 07:15 AM
The Similan Islands are a group of islands in the Andaman Sea off the coast and part of Phang Nga Province southern Thailand. Similan islands are a really nice destination for travelling lovers. I visited once in my life this island. It has much natural beauty. Now I share an image of my last tour of this island.
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/15/d6/83/similan-islands-national.jpg

tizalee
12-25-2015, 05:44 AM
Similan Islands is one of my favorite place in Thailand.

tomammi
01-08-2016, 06:16 AM
I am going to agree with you Similan Islands are a really nice destination for travelling lovers. According to my brother The Similan Islands are a group of islands in the Andaman Sea off the coast and part of Phang Nga Province, southern Thailand. I would like to suggest you must visit there and see its natural beauty.
http://www.asia-pacificboating.com/uploads/features/2011/09/shutterstock-13231966-similan-islands.jpg

Jason1
01-11-2016, 09:41 AM
You have shared a beautiful image. This image shows the natural beauty of this place. Anyway, In Thailand Wat Rong Khun and Doi Suthep–Pui National Park are my favorite places. I have visited this place with my uncle and friends. By the way, Have you visited those places in Thailand?

tomammi
01-13-2016, 05:03 AM
Pui National Park is my favourite destination for enjoyment. I had spent enjoyable time there with my friends. I have a plan to visit there again in my winter holidays. I would like to suggest you must visit there for having fun at once in your life. I love its natural beauty and now I share an image of its natural beauty. Now I am enjoying my west coast bus tours of usa (http://www.bestbustours.com/package-category/west-coast-bus-tours/).

http://sripattour.com/media/uploads/524e598160505.jpg

Jason1
01-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Buddy, I have explored this destination with my friends few months ago. We spent an awesome time there. I also captured beautiful moments of my this tour in my camera. after seeing this image, my past memories are refreshed. I suggest all the nature lover they must explore this destination at laest one time.

tomammi
01-21-2016, 06:56 AM
Wat Rong Khun is a really nice destination and I have some knowledge about it. Now |I share with you Wat Rong Khun, perhaps better known to foreigners as the White Temple. Every year thousands of travelling lovers to visit there for see its natural beauty.

Jason1
02-01-2016, 04:05 AM
I am glad to read your post, Because you have shared your knowledge with all of us. Through your post all the readers get some information about this destination. I am sure in the future, you also share your knowledge with all the members. Keep it up.

tomammi
02-03-2016, 06:23 AM
Jason1! I like to say that you like my post and also information going through these posts. I wish I will share my all information with all of you about travelling, history and some others. I hope you will like in future. Now What's your plan to future tour?

Jason1
02-05-2016, 04:05 AM
I am happy to know that you are interested to share your all information about traveling with all the members. In the future, I want to visit new places in this year. You are a big lover of traveling. I am sure you share with me new place names.

tomammi
02-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Jason1! I like to share with you some names of country names which are the best for travelling point of view. I hope you will like Paris, Africa, Sydney, India, Thailand, UAE, UK, England, USA, Greece and many more countries are available for travel in this world. What's your favourite destination in this around the world?

Jason1
02-16-2016, 05:26 AM
According to traveling point of view, all the countries are nice. But I have never explored all these counties. I have only visited Paris, India, Thailand and USA. USA is my best place for traveling. I choose this place for traveling. Because in this place there are lots of plenty attractions. In USA New York is my favorite destination.

tomammi
02-16-2016, 08:46 AM
I like to say that you have shared really nice names of countries. but most of them I like to go again and again for enjoying holidays its name is Thailand. I have been visited there many times in my life but I want to visit there again and again for having fun with family or friends.

Jason1
02-22-2016, 05:20 AM
Thailand best place for having fun with friends and family. I also wish to explore this destination again and again. My sister go there with his family for spend his holidays. I am sure she spend great time there with his family and enjoy lots of fun. By the way, I have really enjoyed mine 2 day tour from new york. Whoich I have taken few days ago.

tomammi
03-18-2016, 06:42 AM
Jason1! I had never taken this tour ever in my life but after reading you post I want to know about this tour, Because of why I want to go anywhere with my aunt for having fun and enjoying holidays with her, So can you like to share with me of this tour or your tour story?

Jason1
03-19-2016, 05:15 AM
I would like to say that you and your aunt take this tour without any hesitation. Both of you must spend awesome time there Which I had. My experience was mind blowing. I have enjoyed there lots of fun. I have never forgotten this tour in my whole life. In the future, I wish I got a chance to take this tour again.

Akira
03-19-2016, 05:47 AM
Let me add my point of view guys both of you have shared such a nice information with each other. That is good. it is very useful for me as well as other readers. I would like to say that buddy keep it up. I am so sure I will find from here .

Jason1
04-07-2016, 05:18 AM
Malta which is a really nice and awesome country of Europe. This country is famous among the travelers for traveling. I also like this country. Because, in the country, you have got a chance to explore those places which you have never explored in your life. I have explored many attractions of this country before mine bus tour from chicago.

impressiveholidays
04-12-2016, 08:23 AM
Similan islands is one of my favourite place. I went there last year. Its really fantastic.

tomammi
04-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Similan island is a beautiful destination for enjoying the natural beauty and I had visited there and had great fun two times with family and many times in my life with my lovely friends. We had a great fun there and Similan island has a great natural beauty which attracts the nature lovers. I like to share with you its a beautiful image.
http://www.orientalescape.com/img/thailand/attraction/phn-similan01.jpg

Jason1
04-16-2016, 07:27 AM
Share image is real and cool. I have never explored this island personally in my life. But my sister and younger brother had explored this island last year. Both of them really enjoyed there had a great time. They are scum back with nice Morris. In future, I also try to explore this island one time.

tomammi
04-19-2016, 09:55 AM
I feel glad to know that you like my sharing images and it is useful for travelling lovers. I like to share with you. I have been visited many times and joyful time spent there., Now I like to suggest all travelling lovers to go there and make a tour for your special one's.

Jason1
04-25-2016, 07:11 AM
Tomammi! Your suggestions are really nice. I also think that all the travelers must explore this place at least one time in his life. I also have a plan to explore this place one time with my school friends in the next month. Because all of them will be free in the next month. What you say about this?

tomammi
04-27-2016, 11:20 AM
jason1! I like to share with you I feel glad to know that you are like my sharing images of this destination. I want to say about your plan of tour of this island. It is a really nice and great for travelling point of view. I hope so in future I will go there once again for enjoying its natural beauty.

Akira
04-28-2016, 03:31 AM
Glad to know that you have a plan to going to visit this Island with his school friends. I am so sure this will be nice for all of you like all other resistors. I have also visited this island before mine SF to yosemite bus tour package with my dad and have a good time there. I would like to suggest you must captured beautiful view on this place.

tomammi
05-06-2016, 09:15 AM
I like to say that thanks, fo some suggestion and now I like to share with you I will go tonight for enjoying my free time as well as Similan islands tour with my lovely friends. I want to go Similan islands for enjoying photography and its natural beauty. according to my aunt, it is such a nice destination for having fun and enjoying summer holidays.

Akira
05-06-2016, 10:47 AM
No doubt Similan islands t is a best place for having fun and enjoyment. I am so sure this will be a plesasnt visit for you buddy. I wants to know which partner you have choose to visit this place and must share your views with all of us after visit this.

limdrew37
06-10-2016, 11:18 AM
I've so many favorites in Bangkok like their worship temples because every time I visit them I feel like I really belong there. I also love going to Grand Palace each time. And lastly, going to Bangkok's riverside is the best because of so many things to do there, here are some: http://bangkok.klapsons.com/top-13-things-to-do-at-bangkoks-riverside/

Herry
06-24-2016, 06:59 AM
Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about different places in Thailand. I really like this and would love to explore this place again in my life and so are that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great at there.

grandindia1
07-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Krabi, Wat chedi Luang are favorite places in thailand.

Jason1
07-26-2016, 04:38 AM
Nice conversation is going here. I am also glad to know that all of you like my plan. I am sure I will enjoy there great fun with my friends. If any member want to suggest anything about this tour. Then suggest me freely. I will read your next post after my Boston to niagara Falls bus tour (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-boston-charlton-to-niagara-falls-1000-islands-adventure-tour.html).

Herry
11-24-2016, 06:35 AM
Krabi, Wat chedi Luang are favorite places in thailand.

Krabi is really a new name for me. I have no idea about this its seems really best and interesting, I love to explore thsi and really keen to know from you something about thsi in details. so will you like to share here? as I am keen to know.

Jason1
10-06-2017, 06:42 AM
Herry! Krabi is a town in Thailand which is located in Krabi Province. It is a resort town. I have not visited this town personally in my life. But my uncle shared this information about this place with me because he had great kind of stuff about different places. I suggest when you next time explore Thailand then must explore this town there.

asbury
08-11-2023, 05:33 AM
Hey tizalee! Thailand is famous for its beautiful beaches, magnificent temples, and flavorful cuisines such as Tom Yum Goong and Pad Thai. Thailand, known formerly as Siam, is a country in central South East Asia. It is bordered by countries Cambodia and Myanmar to the east and west respectively.
Bangkok and Similan islands is my favorite ones...