PDA

View Full Version : Thailand, buses

Arjeet
01-15-2014, 06:55 AM
If you are visiting Thailand with friends or office colleagues and want to move one city to an other city you can book bus for your travel.
Most of the personage buses in Kingdom of Thailand ar pass personal operators and also the quality of service will vary quite markedly. Some firms like Nakhon Chai Air, The Transport Company and inexperienced public-service corporation have excellent reputations and that i have used their personage bus services myself on completely different occasions and been happy with their service. These forms of buses pass well-thought-of firms ar employed by native Thai individuals in addition as expats and intelligent travelers.

gopkrtindd
09-01-2014, 07:25 AM
That's really good facility for the visitors. Good buss is very important for that visitors who come here from other country. they need facility.
thanks

tizalee
02-25-2015, 04:58 AM
You have a number of options to travel around including buses which are fast while trains are slower. You can have minibuses, ferries and share-taxis to access islands and travel around Thailand.

travel best
03-25-2015, 06:08 AM
thailand is a very good palceto be visited .. a peacefull place with lot of places .. and i thas many transportation option ..

Casper
08-26-2015, 09:13 AM
You are right! Thailand is a very good place to visit .. a peaceful place with lot of places .. and it has many transportation option .. but i have never take a chance to go with buses, but i will try to take a chance go with bus.

gopkrtindd
09-23-2015, 07:05 AM
Thanks for good information about booking car, bus for journey one place to other place in thailand.

Herry
04-30-2016, 03:48 AM
Well good to see all of you have shared here good information about this topic which ids good. I am also like to to travel Thailand and so sure that this will prove full of fun for me, Well what the transport way is best for traveling??

tomammi
04-30-2016, 05:22 AM
gopkrtindd! n I am going to agree with you on these words like ( Thanks for the good information about booking car, bus for journey one place to another place in Thailand.) I also say like these word for this post, it's a really useful information for travelling lovers of Thailand.

Jason1
05-17-2016, 05:22 AM
Arjeet! You haves shared a really informative post. After reading your this post, I have got nice information about Thailand buses. when I will explore thisdestaintion in future then this infomation prove useful for me. Good effort buddy. Keep it up.

tomammi
05-17-2016, 07:48 AM
I am going to share share with you now I want to talk about the Nakhon Chai Air. I have no idea about this but my younger bro wants to know some thing about it. I hope all of you like to share with me some information with all of us. Then I w ill like to share with my brother about Nakhon Chai Air.

Herry
05-18-2016, 04:16 AM
tomammi! really good to see that you have shared nice information about the way of travilling in thailand. I really like this anmd so sure aboiut that this will good for me to try this anfd have lot of fun there while my tour.

Herry
05-31-2016, 05:47 AM
So what say about Thailand???

Akira
06-15-2016, 03:22 AM
Thailand is a home of lots of attractions which can grabbed tourist attention. This place rushed with lots of remarkable places which insist tourist to come back there again and again. So sure dude if you will be there will ciome back with lots of memories.

I can't forget mine corning tour from nyc (https://www.topbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-corning-glass-center-museum-and-niagara-falls-tour.html).

Herry
06-15-2016, 04:58 AM
Akira! really good to see that you have shared with me really good and nice view about Thailand, I really like this and agree with you on all these points, I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nicefo5me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun.
tours to yosemite (http://www.goldenbustours.com/3-day-los-angeles-to-yosemite-san-francisco-city-tour.html) was memorable.

Jason1
08-01-2016, 05:15 AM
There is no doubt Akira, shared really nice views about Thailand in her post. I am going to agree with her. Thailand is filled with plenty destination. Which are attention-grabbing. I have explored this distinction many times, but I wish I could explore this destination again and again.