PDA

View Full Version : Go Pattaya in Bus

Arjeet
01-13-2014, 08:47 AM
Saveral peoples are going Pattaya daily for visiting. I recommend them to travel in bus from Bangkok to Pattaya. Bus travel is more easy to train and air travel and its very low budget. I relies that when i went in a bus from nyc to indianapolis. That was my best travel experience.

adverd
12-16-2015, 06:14 AM
Arjeet , Its true Bus tours remains low budgeted tours rather than air travel or other means of transportations. I often used to enjoy bus tours and these days going for antelope canyon tours from las vegas to have fun there. I must say to explore Pattaya Bus will be a convenient mean of transport to move from one place to another.

tomammi
12-30-2015, 06:18 AM
I visited last year Pattaya through Pattaya Bus. Most people departing Bangkok for Pattaya use the bus. The most frequent departures are from the Eastern Bus. I like its routes and many facilities like less cost and time to time spots. I want to visit again and join its buses

adverd
02-10-2016, 06:08 AM
tomammi , Do you personal experienced to go with a bus from Bangkok for Pattaya? I am keen to know and looking for your next reply.
Moreover, share the services of that bus if you have any idea about it which is locally used there?

Herry
06-16-2016, 06:07 AM
Really good to know about all of you have shared here truly nice and good information about Pattaya in Bus, really like this and likes to make a visit at pataya through a bus because it is more afordabe for me, and aI am sio sure about that it willbe really good aand nice for me totryanything like this for sure forhavibng greatfun.