PDA

View Full Version : Chatuchak Market

donut
02-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Chatuchak Market is the best shopping place in Bangkok. There have everything that you want. ;)

What do you think?

:p

07-11-2005, 05:13 AM
Does this Chatuchak market open only weekends? Are there any flea markets around open everyday?

Sandy
07-15-2005, 03:59 AM
Does this Chatuchak market open only weekends? Are there any flea markets around open everyday?

Try Suan Lum Night Bazzar.. it is like Flea market open every night. You can either go by MRT. :)

Hoya Salamui
11-23-2005, 08:57 AM
Chatuchak Market open everyday for book, wednesday for tree and pet (fish).
chatuchak market,bangkok (****************************************.com/2005/10/chatuchak-market-bangkok.html)

Unregistered
12-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Visit http://www.budgetstays.com
The only site where guests can contact hosts direct for a budgetstay.
The site caters to a Global need.

arya
03-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Nice to know that, maybe this will help me a lot when I go on my visit to Bangkok which is barely in a weeks time from now, it pays to get information about the shopping places there.

getmefive
07-17-2007, 05:51 PM
Chatuchak Market is the best shopping place in Bangkok. There have everything that you want. ;)

What do you think?

:p

what about the prices,are they cheap and is there any chance for foreigners to bargain?

travelkit
09-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Hello to All,

I hope that Chatuchak Market is open in weekend.. but i suggest you to turkey, there is lots of market for a good shopping & roaming etc..

Thanks..!!

allen_fred,
olu-deniz.co.uk

ya it is opened on weekend and I am sure you can have a good bargain in the weekend

Arjeet
01-16-2014, 05:38 AM
I agree with you Chatuchak Market is very famous in Thailand for shopping. Chatuchak weekend market in Bangkok is the largest market in Thailand and the world's largest weekend market. You can buy anything whatever you want on very reasonable price.