PDA

View Full Version : Been there! love it!

Jilly
02-11-2005, 07:57 AM
Hi, I strongly recommend this PhuketFantasea theme park. I've been there about 3 years ago and was really impressed. The show was very nice, esspecially the baby elephant, they are adorable creature. I got a chance to take picture with baby tigers - in the pic, I was feeding them with a bottle of milk, while I was holding them in my arms - 2 of them! really cute :p Well, it has been 3 years ago, so I'm not sure if there're any changes to this theme park/ show. Please update me if any of you guys know, I may go back to visit them again this year :D

Needahand
11-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Hi,
Sounds great.
Needahand

Sharkeyboy
10-02-2007, 09:38 AM
That sounds amazing :) I'm staying near Bangkok which is about 800km away though :( can you get an internal flight over to phuket?

stevensvoyage
10-07-2011, 05:38 AM
Ya of course,, there are many flights from Bangkok to Phuket..Here is the list of daily flights availability.
http://www.domesticflightsthailand.com/BangkoktoPhuket.htm

markcooper006
05-17-2012, 09:01 AM
i have been there. it is almost impossible to see the whole place even in two days. our guide there told us that the area is almost 150 Acres which is huge!. i am planning to visit there again.

(https://multitrip.com.au/)

mina
08-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Nice post...

maihoa
01-30-2013, 02:17 AM
I like it.

tizalee
09-16-2013, 09:16 AM
I wonder how can I forget to go there. Last year I visited Bangkok but my bad luck couldn't go to Phuket. I had to come back my home earlier than I thought. Next time I will surely visit there.

Jason1
11-24-2015, 07:43 AM
tizalee! I also never visited Phuket. But after reading your comments I also want to visit this place as soon. I have heard lots of things about this place. I heard that this place is awesome for traveling lovers and the person who visit this place he got a lot of remarkable memories. I am sure I also get lots of remarkable memories when I visit this place.

tomammi
12-31-2015, 06:17 AM
I visited once in my life Phuket. I have some knowledge about this spot. I share with you Phuket is a rainforested. It has many mountainous, island in the Andaman Sea. It has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. I want to visit there again in next year.

Herry
05-21-2016, 04:24 AM
Phuket is an untouched place for me,I have never been the but will have to make a visit at there during my next tour to Thailand and so I sure about that this will be really good for me to try anything like this for sure.