PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Pattaya Unveils ‘Journey of Love’ Romantic Set Menu for Valentine’s Day

HotelierNissara
02-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Hilton Pattaya today announced its ‘Journey of Love’ Valentine’s special which will be available at Flare restaurant on February 14, 2013 for couples to celebrate their love for each other.

The four-course romantic journey comprises of dishes named after famous love songs such as ‘Just the Way You Are by Billy Joel’ as starter, ‘Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie’ or ‘Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley’ as the rhapsody or main course and ends with the sweet ending ‘Tonight, I Celebrate My Love by Pablo Bryson & Roberta Flack’.

This sweet-deal set menu is available at Flare restaurant on level 15 at THB 2,222 nett per guest. (Inclusive of a glass of famous ‘My Flare Lady’ cocktail per guest)

In addition, Hilton Pattaya will also set up its ‘Festival of Love’ booth on the first floor of CentralFestival Pattaya Beach on February 14 allowing guests to discuss wedding packages, purchase eforea: spa at Hilton gift sets, flower bouquets or a huge pink macaroon created specifically for the event. So save the day and be swept away, in the month of love.

Hilton Pattaya is also the best venue for romantic celebrations. Guests can enjoy sumptuous dinner buffet at Edge, secure the premier location at one of the hotel’s stunning private islands at Drift with unsurpassed views of the ocean or indulge the ultimate experience at the next level of celebration, Horizon the rooftop restaurant & bar.

To book please call +66 (0)38 253 000 or email pattaya.sales@hilton.com