PDA

View Full Version : Trick to Open Car Door Lock Without Key if You Lost Car Key in Journey

preeti22
11-02-2012, 04:43 AM
Trick to Open Car Door Lock Without Key if You Lost Car Key in Journey ----this trick I had saw in one you tube video. if you lost your car key in journey and worried about it...then don't worry... purchase tennis ball from shop and make small hole and press it on car door lock....door will open see video on you tube search : "open car door with tennis ball"... please reply after seen video..

preeti22
11-05-2012, 03:59 AM
Trick to Open Car Door Lock Without Key if You Lost Car Key in Journey ----this trick I had saw in one you tube video. if you lost your car key in journey and worried about it...then don't worry... purchase tennis ball from shop and make small hole and press it on car door lock....door will open see video on you tube search : "open car door with tennis ball"... please reply after seen video..

Request all members reply for this post

Arjeet
12-27-2013, 06:21 AM
I watched many video on this topic. this trick will help them when you are on holiday or vacation and lost your car keys.
But there is one more thing how you can start your car without key ??

---------------------------------------------
new york to orlando (http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-to-orlando-bus.html)