PDA

View Full Version : Romantic Hotel Lounges in Bangkok?

Marj
08-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Hello, what hotel lounges in Bangkok are good for a romantic date?

rozeyshenx
11-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Hello natardl, I have read the your entire post and found the all Travel information very useful and interesting. I would like to share this with my friends & colleagues too.

Thanks!

christina21maria
12-17-2012, 06:34 AM
hahahah I just hear & look toward Hotel Lounges in Bangkok but didn't never hear for Romantic Hotel in Bangkok.

Arjeet
03-21-2014, 06:26 AM
In Bangkok many hotel but never hear about the romantic hotel..What do you do in romantic hotel and whats your aim?Tourist just stay in hotel not demand of the romantic hotel..I have no information about your date hotel...

tizalee
05-21-2014, 08:24 AM
List of best hotels in Bangkok-
-Rang Mahal
-The Nest
-Spring N Summer
-The Deck
-The Lake House

tomammi
12-28-2015, 06:31 AM
The Lake House is a really nice destination for romance point of view. I visited once in my life there with my girlfriend. I want to visit again there in my life. I would like tp suggest all of the lovers must take this and enjoy journey with your partner. I hope you will enjoy there like me.

Herry
05-10-2016, 06:22 AM
tizalee! you have shared truly nice and good names of hotels in Bangkok which are good. I am so sure about that this will prove full of fun for me to try any of them and so sure this will prove full of fun for me in future for sure.
My sister going to take boston bus tour to niagara (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-boston-charlton-to-niagara-falls-1000-islands-adventure-tour.html)

tomammi
06-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Last nigh my aunt shared with me that she will have a plan to go Spring Summer Hotel and she told me that I have no idea about its address but now I want to share with her its this address like Address: 436/3-4 Moo 9, Soi 1, เมืองพัทยา CB, Thailand
Is it right? after your replies Then I will share with her...

tomammi
06-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Last nigh my aunt shared with me that she will have a plan to go Spring Summer Hotel and she told me that I have no idea about its address but now I want to share with her its this address like Address: 436/3-4 Moo 9, Soi 1, เมืองพัทยา CB, Thailand
Is it right? after your replies Then I will share with her...

Jason1
08-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Nice conversation is going here by all the members about romantic hotels of Bangkok. Frankly speaking, I have no idea about these kinds of hotels before reading your conversation. But now I come to know about these kinds of hotel on detail. I must share this information with my sister. Because in the forthcoming days, my sister will explore this destination with her hubby.