PDA

View Full Version : Most Romantic Hotel Restaurants in Bangkok?

Marj
08-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Hi, which hotel restaurant in Bangkok is best for a romantic dinner date?

christina21maria
12-06-2012, 05:41 AM
well its also not Bad to say that hall Bangkok is full of best & most romantic hotels. I also try to find out Most Romantic Hotel Restaurants of Bangkok on Internet but I didn't find out different result as the result has shared.

maihoa
02-21-2013, 02:44 AM
Thank you for share. I like it.

sadiqanwar
03-01-2013, 08:48 AM
I Sugest to vist These Hotel they are Most Romantic and Best Hotel in Bankok ..Few are

Shanghai Mansion
Ariyasomvilla
Phra-Nakorn Norn-Len Hotel
The Sukhothai Bangkok

these are the Best Hotel in Bankok (http://www.miamilimos.us/) .. Have fun and have a Nice and Romantic Dinner

MariaDaniel
03-04-2013, 06:38 AM
The Sukhothai Bangkok is one of the best hotel out there for newly weds and couples. The ambiance and the aura is prefect and calms the mind. I've been there 3 times and each time felt there like a new visit. A must place to go.

Arjeet
03-19-2014, 06:50 AM
The Shanghai Mansion is one of the best hotel for the romance specially for the dates and couples because one of my friend was go there last year he said that nothing more as compared for the Shanghai Mansion every facility is available there...

tizalee
06-10-2014, 11:24 AM
There are many hotels in Bankok.They are-
-Sirroco Restaurant
-The Vertigo Grill and Moon Bar
-RR and B Bar
-Horizon Sky Lounge and Karaoke
-Baiyoke Sky Hotel

tomammi
12-16-2015, 05:12 AM
Baiyoke Sky Hotel is really nice and good for staying pint of view. I stayed in this hotel last year with my friend. This hotel is really impressive and great in its looking. I love its bad room settings.After my 3 day bus tour from new york to niagara falls I want to visit there again. Now I share my last tour in this hotel.

http://images.asiatravel.com/Hotel/108/108-baiyoke-sky-hotel-deluxe-sky.jpg

gopkrtindd
01-13-2016, 07:29 AM
There are really nice room. it's really good and attractive room.

tomammi
01-14-2016, 05:51 AM
According to my aunt, -RR and B Bar is a really nice destination. She told me its Address: The Landmark, 138 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok 10110, Thailand. This accommodation is a really comfortable and good for relaxation. I have a plan to visit there for having fun with my college friends. I hope I will go there soon with my freinds.

Herry
07-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about hotels in Bangkok. I really like this and would really like to make a to make a move at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure having great fun at there.

Akira
07-26-2016, 04:09 AM
I would like to ay that tomami you have shared such a nice information with all of us. I like this and would like to send there my mom and dad in upcoming days. hope so they will have a great time. how guys what will you ay which attractions they should visit??

tomammi
07-28-2016, 07:32 AM
Bangkok attractions are the bets for travelling lovers. these are for you here,.
Wat Arun
Grand Palace
Chao Phraya River
Wat Pho
It will be bets destination for your mother and father in Bangkok

Jason1
08-10-2016, 09:47 AM
I am going to say that you have shared incredible attractions names of Thailand attractions. I have explored all of these attractions personally in my life. All of these attractions are awesome and splendid. I have spent great time there, which I can never forget in my life.

My chicago to niagara falls tours (http://www.goldenbustours.com/6-day-chicago-to-niagara-falls-new-york-dc-baltimore-philadelphia-detroit-tour.html) was awesome.