PDA

View Full Version : 7 wonders of the world.

Smith
07-13-2012, 07:04 AM
There are many beautiful places in our world.But some special beauties and wonderful places always attract us, and we generally called them as wonders of the world.

From all the beautiful places, 7 places are selected as 7 wonders of the world. However, to me, all beautiful places are wonder. I always like get information from them.

The wonders are selected every after several years by public voting all around the world.The votes are given by the general people.

Current 7 wonder's are
1) Christ the redeemer, located in Rio the janeiro,Brazil.

2) The Roman Colosseum, located in Rome Italy.

3) The Great wall, the biggest and largest wall in China
4)Machu Picchu, located in Peru

5)Petra, located in JOrdan

6)Chichen Itza(Before 80A.D)Yucatan Paninsula,,Mexico.

7)The Taj Mahal(1630A.D)Agra,India.

If you have any thing to share about wonders of the world you can share them here.

pinki rawat
07-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Hello,

7 wonders in the world are:

1.Taj Mahal in India

2.Petra in Jordan

3.Chichen Itza in Maxico

4.Machu Picchu in Peru

5.The Roman Colosseum in Italy

6.Christ the redeemer in Brazil

7.The Great wall in China

jemssmith29
08-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Thanks pinki for sharing useful information.Great

Jasmeetsingh
08-21-2012, 06:47 AM
but No.1 is Taj Mahal to India

maihoa
11-28-2012, 03:41 AM
Thank you for share, It is a information useful.

Alan77
01-24-2013, 08:49 AM
These destinations are useful and consider most best for youngsters tours. I hope there will be great time to spend with family members.

MichaelSam
01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
It might not be possible to visit all the seven wonders but I have read a lot about various tourist spot of the world. I know these are superior natural and architectural creation to gift human mankind.

Arjeet
04-15-2014, 10:24 AM
As you know every one today is known about the 7 wonder of the world because these are very famous.There are a few people who don,t know about it.I,m a tourist by profession and i traveled to all these 7 wonders of the world.these are really wonders.I like all these.

tizalee
05-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Seven wonders of the world are-
1.GREAT WALL OF CHINA
2.TAJ MAHAL
3.RIO DE JANEIRO
4.CUZCO,PERU
5.YUCATAN,MEXICO
6.GIZA,EGYPT
7.PETRA

samaragonzales
06-17-2014, 03:09 AM
Thank you for sharing everyone. This helps. :)

jacky
07-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Same as you Smith! I also love to discussion different attractions around the world and wish to visit all the wonder in my life. That’s why I choose tourism as a hobby. A few days ago! I was searching some information about the natural wonders; then I come to know the Top 5 Natural Wonders in North America (http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/north-america/top-10/natural-wonders.htm) are:
1. Grand Canyon
2. Yellowstone
3. Denali
4. Yosemite Valley
5. Redwood Forest

danielfiery
08-08-2014, 12:23 PM
I realy love The Roman Colosseum because of it's old age story/

jacky
08-12-2014, 10:50 AM
You are absolutely right danielfiery! Roman Colosseum is truly beautiful attraction one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre and located in the center of the city of Rome.

Roman Colosseum (http://www.venere.com/blog/articles/history-of-the-rome-colosseum.html)
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX06qaIEs93TtRTydcf1yNHB9xlQdtr _TzR3XNIlJGUUlkwxGL

tomammi
01-22-2016, 05:07 AM
I like you informative post all of you. The Colosseum also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre. It is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. I have been visited there at once in my life but now I have a plan to visit there again. I would like to suggest you must visit there at once in your life.

Akira
02-11-2016, 05:23 AM
According to my aunt, Colosseum is a nice destination for visitors. Actually she had visited this destination last year with my uncle and after visiting she had shred his experience with me. She said that was a nice tour for both of them because they enjoyed there a a lot. She also suggest me to be there when it will be possible. Would you like to suggest me in which season I should explore this attraction?

Herry
06-17-2016, 05:12 AM
jacky! Really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good information about Thailand attractions.I really like this and have explored all these attraction during my tour to Thailand. I have there good and really nice time with my father almost one month ago.