PDA

View Full Version : Where to go !

christina21maria
07-04-2012, 05:01 AM
We all know Thailand is officially the Kingdom of Thailand. It has including facts, maps, history, culture, transport and weather in Thailand etc ! I am planing to visit in Thailand in next year with my family ! But I am looking some unique & special kind of suggestion for where to visit in Thailand ! give & share your idea about this where to go in Thailand.

jemssmith29
07-25-2012, 07:56 AM
According to me,Thailand and Singapore is the best for travel.

markhenry1234
08-17-2012, 10:15 AM
I agree the best place i have ever seen are thailand and singapore. I have visited there many times and i just love that place. If you want to stay there i suggest you to compare hotel rates so you know the best place to stay there.

michellewatson912
08-19-2012, 01:21 PM
You are soo right! One must compare hotel rates by doing a little looking up on the internet.

maihoa
10-01-2012, 02:39 AM
I like Bangkok.

Hennreypaul
11-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Yes I don't have that much Idea about the Singapore but I have went to Thailand 3 Times and It is wonderful place and Compared to others the rates of the hotels are also very cheap

Arjeet
03-19-2014, 06:55 AM
I am not agree with you dude because Singapore has much beauty as compared to the Thailand i was go both countries but my point of view is totally different.Peoples in Singapore is very polite and say welcome for the tourist...

tizalee
06-12-2014, 09:49 AM
I think Bankok is the right choice...

gopkrtindd
04-01-2015, 09:04 AM
I have visited Thailand three time with my friends. Really it's very interesting city.

picnic spots delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | day picnic in gurgaon (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx)

Casper
09-05-2015, 07:25 AM
I also have been visited Thailand many of the time with my friends and family.I really enjoyed there, Really it's very interesting country in Asia. I think every traveler should go there at once in whole life. I am sure you will enjoy there like me and others members.

ameelia
09-21-2015, 09:13 AM
You are right Caper, Thailand is an promising one country in Asia. I have visited there few time ago with my family and find it much entertaining. I enjoyed its a lot attractions. A huge amount of tourists around the globe can be seen there any time. I will like to recommend it to the other visitors.

tomammi
12-10-2015, 10:01 AM
I also travel in Thailand last year with all my family. We had great fun and enjoy the journey of holidays in Thailand. We enjoy their cycling. boating, eat many new dishes, climbing and mostly enjoy riding on the elephant there. I want to again visit in Thailand. I would like to suggest all of you must visit once in life to this place.

Herry
05-16-2017, 07:12 AM
It's so much nice thing that you both have shared here really great stuff end the views about to visit out the beauty of Thailand. I just do much love its beach areas and the nature beauty as well. So much sure about that thing like that to trying will prove really great for all travelers, Koh Phi POhi is my most favorite attractions there. Had you ever explored out it?

I am going to enjoy the local tour from new york to boston (https://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-rhode-island-new-haven-boston-tour.html).

Jason1
07-14-2017, 06:18 AM
I am going to say that the entire member's great stuff here about the Thailand places. The above member said that he really liked the Koh Phi POhi place in this region. I have never visited this place there. But in my next tour, I wanna explore this place during my tour. OS share your experience about this pace here.