PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

christina21maria
04-05-2012, 05:46 AM
I recommend to you visit Pattaya Beach ! Its really amazing & superb beach you can find out everything on this Pattaya Beach & specially very hot & sexy bikini girls so its totally perfect beach for you !

SophieNigel
05-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Pattaya’s Walking Street is still a big attraction. Though now days you are going to see as many tourists looking to gawk as you are to see men looking for love under the neon lights and thumping music coming from the beer bars. For those looking to do some dancing, there are plenty of main stream discos operating on Walking Street as well.

Owen
07-05-2012, 03:31 AM
Pattaya is one of the best attractions in Thailand. Like in other places, it has many tourists’ spot that many people can really enjoy, like me.

jemssmith29
07-14-2012, 06:19 AM
Pattaya is the best tourist destination in Thailand.Beautiful beaches,restaurants are very famous in Pattaya.I am planning to travel here with friends.

jemssmith29
08-21-2012, 08:46 AM
According to me,Pattaya is the best place in Thailand.Thailand is the best attractive tourist place in Asia.I want to visit here.

kenny
09-14-2012, 05:27 AM
Thailand is a beach resort popular with tourists and expatriates.Among all beach Pattaya is one of the best beach.It is nice place.

maihoa
10-25-2012, 03:04 AM
I like Pattaya Beach. It is a beach great.

dianap
06-24-2013, 05:13 AM
Pattaya a city of fun, entertainment and lots more to have a blast during vacation.
Beaches are the Pattaya's main attractions, i have visited this beach and they are best for the vacation spot.

garrygillbert
07-30-2013, 07:02 PM
Pattaya is a wonderful holiday destination in Thailand. Great places are there to watch out. It has something for everyone. Two times, I have been there. Its a must visit place on a trip to Thailand.

Arjeet
03-26-2014, 06:40 AM
Pattaya is wonderful place no doubt but i have not much idea about the Pattaya beach. jewelry is expensive in Pattaya,If you are an expert with the right connection you know where to get spahires in pattaya..Its city of fun in Thailand...

LANFORD
11-17-2014, 06:22 AM
Pattaya beach is an awesome region to visit in Thailand. This destination is one of the most visited cities of Thailand. It is well known all over the world due to its beautiful beaches. It is also a industrial city of Thailand. A wide range of factories are located in this city. Its most famous beaches are; Na Klua Beach, Wong Amat Beach, Pattaya Beach, Dong Tan Beach and Jomtien Beach.

pentagreen
01-24-2015, 04:07 AM
I think pattaya is one of the best destination I have ever visited.

tomammi
12-21-2015, 07:19 AM
LANFORD! Your post is really nice and informative for travelling lovers. I have never visited there but I like to say in this post has many names of beaches. I like beach sides and I visited many beaches, but Pattaya beach is new for me. I hope I will visit there soon and enjoy like you.

Herry
06-16-2016, 05:55 AM
Really good to know about the views about Pattaya. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at this place as soon as possible.
2 day bus trip from boston (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-boston-charlton-to-niagara-falls-1000-islands-adventure-tour.html) good source for having fun.