PDA

View Full Version : World best food in thailand

dreamybd
03-30-2012, 08:36 PM
MASSAMAN CURRY THE KING FOOD IN THE WORLD (by CNN)

Emphatically the king of curries, and perhaps the king of all foods. Spicy, coconutty, sweet and savory, its combination of flavors has more personality than a Thai election.

Even the packet sauce you buy from the supermarket can make the most delinquent of cooks look like a Michelin potential. Thankfully, someone invented rice, with which diners can mop up the last drizzles of curry sauce.

sim card for THAILAND (http://www.holidayphone.com)

Smith
04-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Compared to other Thai curries, the distinct characteristic of massaman curry paste is that all ingredients are roasted prior to pounding/grinding. When all the spices are roasted and the aroma fills your kitchen, the real work begins: pounding. When you finally grind everything in your mortar.

===================

Rampboy
04-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Masaman Curry is an Indian influenced dish that is very popular here in the US and Massaman curry is a southern Thai dish that is Muslim in origin. It is most commonly made with beef, but can also be made with duck, tofu, chicken.

Owen
07-04-2012, 01:26 AM
It sounds delicious; I just want to taste some of it. How to cook it? Can you teach me or give me a simple recipe? Thanks in advance! :)

breet
07-21-2012, 11:09 AM
i also like the thai food

breet
07-23-2012, 05:49 AM
yes thai food is very special..its delicious .

jemssmith29
07-26-2012, 09:15 AM
Pad Thai is the best food in Thailand.Thailand's calling card to the rest of the culinary world, pad Thai doesn't need an introduction. There are an infinite number of variations on this timeless tradition, but usually noodles are dressed up with tofu, bean sprouts, onion, and the brilliant final touch: peanuts ground to near dust. Pad Thai is a diner-participation meal; you put on the finishing touches of fish sauce, sugar, chili powder, and crushed peanuts to suit your taste.

maihoa
03-05-2013, 02:30 AM
I like food.

tizalee
09-09-2013, 06:36 AM
It seems the incredible one. Please do share its recipe with us. Surely every one must want to know. If anyone have then please post it.

dianap
11-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Sounds delicious

Arjeet
01-03-2014, 06:53 AM
A good news for food lover and those who are always hungry and ready to eat. Only only for those who is in Thailand :)

tizalee
01-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Give it to me please. It looks a very tasty dish. Any recipe of it?

Arjeet
02-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Thai food has no need to any introduction.
I must Thai food is top of the best food in my list. I also like chines and other asian foods but I am fond of Thai foods.
When i last visited Thailand I taste Tom Yam Goong and Pad Thai both are delicious. Kao Phad (Fried Rice) is also my favorite Thai dish which is prefer in lunch.

LANFORD
10-17-2014, 05:12 AM
Arjee, Kao Phad is also one of my favorite Thai dishes. It is one of the most important types of Thai rice. Its ingredients are simple, delicious and healthy. It is also very easy to cook. This recipe features baby shrimp and bits of sausage as well as some healthy greens.

Casper
08-18-2015, 07:56 AM
Pad Thai, is my one of favorite food. and more, Kuay Tiew (Noodle Soup), Som Tam, Gai Med Ma Moung (Chicken Cashew Nuts), Kao Phad (Fried Rice) is nice food. I just live to eat food.

‎Asia
11-14-2015, 06:52 AM
Pad Thai, Som Tam and Tom Kha Gai are my favorite foods of Thailand. I really like this food. Now i am planning to take a tour bus ny toronto (http://www.bestbustours.com/4-day-from-new-york-to-niagara-toronto-montreal-tour.html). Have you visited this place then share me some information about this.

tomammi
12-07-2015, 09:31 AM
Tom Kha Gai is a Thai coconut soup chicken galangal soup is a spicy and sour, hot soup with coconut milk in Thai hotels. When I visited in Thailand and I test first time in my life. Its taste is great and spicy. I read this, but Now I wish again to try it. I would suggest to all whose visit in thail and must try it.

tomammi
12-10-2015, 09:44 AM
I really like it.