PDA

View Full Version : Famous Thai Food: Tom Yum Gung

SophieNigel
03-14-2012, 08:18 AM
One of the most famous and sought after Thai dishes is Thai green curry. ..... So famous

This Thai masterpiece soup is teeming with shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves. It can be ordered loaded with coconut milk (tom yum gung nam kohn) and cream or without (tom yum gung nam sai) for a slightly more sour and healthy version. This soup truly unifies a host of favorite Thai tastes: sour, salty, spicy and sweet, all in one bowl. This is an authentic Thai delicacy that many locals are passionate about and has spread around the world.

Are you ready?

kenny
09-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Hello everybody,
There are many foods which are so much testy.Like Tom Yum Goong is the most well-known variety of Tom Yum and makes use of shrimp (in Thai: goong or kung) as the main focus of the dish but you may also use firm white-flesh fish (see Tom Yum Taleh) or chicken (see Tom Yum Gai).I must go there.

christina21maria
12-11-2012, 05:45 AM
To be honest, I never have taste Tom Yum Gung & I don't know how does it taste.

MichaelSam
01-30-2013, 03:20 PM
I am feeling lucky to be part of wonderful tourist experience at Thailand. I was enjoying my moments with colleagues by visiting street, historical sites and restaurants. The tasty food in world renowned.

maihoa
04-23-2013, 03:55 AM
I like food Thailand. Thank you!

dianap
06-24-2013, 05:32 AM
Reading this post making my mouth watery and i am eager to taste this amazing soup.

Arjeet
03-22-2014, 05:47 AM
Many food of the Thai is so much famous like Tom Yum Gung i just take once time when i was there its too much tasty and my family say that's best food of the Thai..I think its magic of chef who has abilities the food tasty...