PDA

View Full Version : Massage in bangkok

shamsrock
01-24-2012, 11:42 AM
I have heard from lots of people about the massage done in Bangkok is it true that it is the finest when compared to any other country in the world?

I am from India if i ever come to Bangkok how much does it cost me in INR for massage? :D

dreamybd
02-01-2012, 07:36 AM
You are all right. Bangkok Body Massage and Day Spa Treatment, Aromatherapy Oil Massage and Foot Massage in Bangkok Hotels, Condos and Apartments. So if you want to relax and enjoy any kind of sensual massages please contact Bangkok Massage Girl Mobile Service for an appointment with a professional, competend and lovely massaeuse.

jemssmith29
08-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks for sharing useful information.

bobbybkk
04-11-2013, 04:37 PM
@shamsrock, Thailand is famous for its sheer quantity and affordability of massage, but effectiveness/quality depends on your preferences. Traditional Thai massage can be pretty painful compared to oil massage or other styles such as Swedish. However no one can deny the value, you can find places in Bangkok that offer massage for 100 baht an hour, which is a little over $3 USD at the time of this writing. Typical prices in downtown Bangkok are closer to 200-300 baht these days, but if you go out to OnNut on the BTS you can find standard prices around 150 baht.

Thailand is also famous for its variety of more.. "exotic" massages if you know what I mean. Some places offer experiences you can't find anywhere else in the world, but I probably shouldn't get into it on this forum. I've found this guide on massage parlors in bangkok (http://www.bangkokmassagereviews.com/) to offer a ton of easy to understand information for those not familiar with the scene. It's well worth $5 considering you won't end up getting scammed by some tourist trap.

maihoa
05-15-2013, 02:40 AM
Thank nice post.

tizalee
09-09-2013, 06:17 AM
Bangkok is the finest place to visit. Here you will get best massage parlors of the world. People come to Bangkok for refreshing themselves. Indian rupee values half of Thai baht. So if massage's cost is 200 bahts then you will have to pay 400 INR.

dianap
11-26-2013, 08:04 AM
I don't know what will be the exact cost of it but my brother had experience this massage and from his view it was just amazing and good for the body.
I do heard its the best from many peoples and looking to experience it.

Arjeet
12-07-2013, 04:55 AM
Thai massage is well-loved by the world, and among all the various massages, it's my favorite as a result of it focuses on each a part of my body, firm and robust at the core elements, and my body continuously feels plenty lighter once every session.

Casper
09-04-2015, 05:12 AM
I also have heard about massage in Bangkok and once i take it during my Bangkok tour, Massage gives us relaxation to our mind and body as well. You also should enjoy there massage.

tomammi
12-26-2015, 05:44 AM
I try the massage in my life once. When I visited Bangkok last year I take massage and now I have a plan to visit again. Next year I will try to again visit there and feel the relaxation. Massage is a really good time after long travelling. I would like to suggest you must try this act.