PDA

View Full Version : usa immigration

philipj
10-26-2011, 08:47 AM
I am planning to spend my holidays in Thailand i had never visited there before so i didn't have much information about there can anyone please suggest me what are the the beautiful place to visit there & where can i get the best accommodation facility.

christina21maria
06-27-2012, 05:20 AM
yeah sure ! I am telling you the best & most beautiful destinations of Thailand !

1. Karon Beach
2. Hua Hin
3. oh Phi Phi
4. Patong Beach
5. Lamai Beach, Samui

These are the best & amazing destinations of Thailand ! you can choose one of them !

markcooper006
06-27-2012, 01:14 PM
buddy Thailand is a vast place which is a bit tough to see in a single visit. you should check out for your taste and then decide what to see.IMO Bangkok is a good place to start.

Arjeet
12-28-2013, 04:34 AM
I want to say welcome to Thailand. Thailand is most beautiful country in the world. Thailand have many natural beautiful attraction places for visitor.
There are few but most famous places of Thailand who you have to visit if you come here in Thailand.

1. Lamai Beach, Samui
2. Karon Beach
3. Patong Beach
4. oh Phi Phi
5. Hua Hin

--------------------------------------------------------
new york to orlando bus (http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-to-orlando-bus.html)

tizalee
01-15-2014, 05:57 AM
The whole Thailand is worth watching. Every destination is full of sight seeing views. You can't find the best one here, because every place is better than other places.

Arjeet
02-21-2014, 06:16 AM
@tizalee

Agree with you. Thailand is land of natural beauty you will attractive location on your every side.

Jessicajelen
04-23-2015, 06:36 AM
My favorite accommodation places to live in Thailand are:
Sai Thong Resort, Koh Tao
Relax Bay, Koh Lanta
Bamboo Bungalows, Koh Phayam
Koh Yao Noi community homestay programme
Nimmanoradee Resort, Koh Samet
Sun Beach Guesthouse, Prachuap Khiri Khan
The Mangrove, Koh Chang