PDA

View Full Version : #1 place to shop in Thailand

Milsar88
10-25-2011, 10:47 AM
What is the best place to shop in Thailand ?

John_GoldSmith
11-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Thailand is one of the best places in Asia for shopping and visitors will be spotlit for choice with the huge, glitzy shopping malls, department stores, small shops and bustling street markets. Some places to definitely go for shopping includes: China Town, Siam Centre, Siam, Pantip Plaza, Pratunam.

alishiamiller92
11-29-2011, 11:16 AM
I've heard a lot of great things about Thailand. I’d love to go there someday.

chillz01
01-08-2012, 05:26 AM

Global Visas (http://www.globalvisas.co.in/)

it depends on what best means to you

if it means cheap then you should go to market like Chatuchak or so

but if best means beautiful buildings with lots of service and air condition
there are big shopping center like Siam Paragon.

philipj
02-04-2012, 04:39 AM
Thanks a lot for your information John.I was planning to visit Thailand for spending my holidays as this is my first trip to Thailand i didn't know much about there can you suggest me what are the beautiful places to visit there.
green card (http://www.globalvisas.com)

christina21maria
04-05-2012, 05:49 AM
I think so Bangkok is also a good choice but you should go shopping in Phuket or ChiengMai !

BreadHog
04-13-2012, 04:17 PM
The Bangkok is the very first and nice place where you can bring anything which you can want. it is the place where you can find anything within cheap price and the quality of the product is also very nice.

markcooper006
05-18-2012, 12:45 PM
the best place to visit in Thailand is Bangkok. it is largest populated city of Thailand and population of around 7 millions

christina21maria
06-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Bangkok is the capital of thailand & Bangkok is a valube as well as shopping place also ! You can shopping in bangkok ! there are so many mall & shop shopping ! so Bangkok is best for shoppoing Thailand.

carzsantos
08-14-2012, 09:46 AM
I want to go in Bangkok

Christian Rene Friborg
11-15-2012, 05:33 AM
Thailand is one of the best places in Asia for shopping and visitors will be spotlit for choice with the huge, glitzy shopping malls, department stores, small shops and bustling street markets. Some places to definitely go for shopping includes: China Town, Siam Centre, Siam, Pantip Plaza, Pratunam.

My wife and I will be spending our honeymoon in Thailand and I'm sure she'll love the shopping places. We already went to Hong Kong and I'm excited to bring her here! Thanks for this one.

Steve Clapton
02-25-2013, 04:31 AM
Bangkok is a best place to shop in Thailand.

sadiqanwar
02-25-2013, 08:47 AM
Thailand has so many place for shopping depending on where will you visit. If you visit just Bangkok, definitely be in Bangkok. becaus in bankok there is lots of shopping mall. If you visit other places like Chiang Mai, Phuket, Krabi, Ayuttaya. You will get some unique and locally exclusive. have Fun ...

isaacoomber
04-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Really Bangkok is a great place where you can bring anything which you can want.

dianap
06-24-2013, 05:22 AM
J.J. Market in Thailand is the popular and best market to shop the variety of things at a reasonable prices.
The market includes 13,000 stalls that provide almost all stuff for the sale.

dianap
11-13-2013, 08:55 AM
Thailand is best for the shopping and can say get the variety in shopping.

Arjeet
12-03-2013, 08:42 AM

Global Visas (http://www.globalvisas.co.in/)

Chatuchak Market, Mahboonkrong Mall and Siam Square are very famous place in Thailand for shopping. Many Westerners come to Thailand in search of cheap shirts, jeans, t-shirts, skirts, silk suits, shorts, men's suits and many other items of clothing.

---------------------------------------

ramkeshplt
01-03-2014, 04:53 AM
Yes you are right. Bangkok is a best cities for all person likes single, family and honeymooner.

Arjeet
03-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Thailand is not big country for the shopping point of views but some areas in ?Thailand in which have extra ordinary things are available for the shopping tourist..A lot of shopping mall in Bangkok is outstanding..If you want to go then collect much money and enjoy shopping in Thailand specially in Bangkok....

LANFORD
10-13-2014, 05:50 AM
Bangkok offers a wide range of best places for shopping. This city all kinds of shopping places from gleaming chrome and towering size of modern, air-conditioned malls, to the hustle and bustle of its famously buzzing street markets. Its famous shopping areas are; Universal Tailors - Silom, Bangkok Train Market, Jewelry Trade Center and many others.

Jessicajelen
03-28-2015, 02:16 PM
The best place to shop in Thailand is Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, it's in footpath and It has handicrafts, arts, clothing and and imported products of all descriptions, and a number of large, well-appointed modern shopping centers.

‎Asia
11-10-2015, 05:00 AM
You enjoy lots of fun in nyc niagara falls bus tour. I suggest you visit this place one time and in Thailand Siam Paragon is the best place for shopping in Thailand. My sister visited this place and told me that everything are available there. The tourists are shopping there easily and according to their choice.

tomammi
02-09-2016, 05:43 AM
Thailand Siam Paragon is a famous shopping mall. I visited there at once in my life with my aunt. According to her, Siam Paragon is a shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand. It is one of the biggest shopping centres in Asia. I would like to suggest you must visit there for shopping.

Akira
02-16-2016, 09:05 AM
I am a traveler and also a shopping lover but I have never visited Thailand Siam Paragon in my life. You have shared really nice information and I would love to be there in future. Would you like to suggest me anything else before going there? If yes then reply me soon.

Jason1
02-18-2016, 04:09 AM
I have also no idea about this shopping mall. I also want to know about this mall. Because I want to buy something for my sister. Because in next month the wedding of my sister. So I am waiting for tomammi reply. When he will share some information about this mall. I will read about this after coming back from my boston to washington dc bus tour package (http://www.goldenbustours.com/3-day-boston-to-new-york-washington-philadelphia-baltimore-tour.html).

Akira
02-18-2016, 09:30 AM
I am also waiting for tomami, may be he reply us soon. Anyway, buddy I am also curious to know about your tour details for my father and he want to know.
Departure Place
Return Place
and also some names of attractions.

tomammi
02-19-2016, 04:48 AM
I had enjoyed Boston to Washington dc bus tour package. In last year this tour, "I was booked and travel enjoyed there with my friends. sO I like to share with you I had explored its Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington and New York city. During this tour, I see its all famous attractions.

Akira
02-20-2016, 04:21 AM
Washington and New York city are a abest places for all visitors. I have visited these destinations few time ago with my family and have a great experience there. It was a wonderful tour for all of us. I am curious to know which attraction is your favorite there?

tomammi
02-24-2016, 06:30 AM
Washington and New York city are both of lovely attraction in the US. I love to go there again and again for having fun. I want to visit in NYC in next month and I like to say that can anyone like to share with me some name of its nearby attractions?

gopkrtindd
02-25-2016, 05:56 AM
Thailand is really best place for shopping. I have heard that Thailand is really good place for shopping.

Picnic spots near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | camp in dhanaulti (http://www.campawara.com/)