PDA

View Full Version : Krabi stay

stevenlee01
08-16-2011, 12:47 AM
Hello,

I have Saturday afternoon through Wednesday afternoon in March to spend in the Krabi area and am not entirely sure how to make the best use of my time...maybe some of you experienced travelers can help me out?

kat_thailand
08-19-2011, 11:38 AM
well the krabi area is famous for rock climbing so maybe you could try to learn that
otherwise usual beach activities like island hopping and snorkeling are easy available

if your are more in to nature there an amazing national park close with the oldest evergreen rainforest in the world, huge limestone mountains shooting straight up in the air, deep valleys, breathtaking lakes, exciting caves, wild animals etc: Khao Sok National Park

Arjeet
12-30-2013, 05:09 AM
Thailand has plenty of temples. You can go tiger cave temple. The Tiger Cave Temple is a Buddhist temple located northeast of Krabi, Thailand.
You can also go Khao Phanom Bencha National Park for visit. This is area of virgin rainforest and rare wildlife.

---------------------------------------------
bus from indianapolis to new york (http://www.getbusticket.com/indianapolis-to-new-york.html)

tizalee
01-14-2014, 06:21 AM
There are many historical and spiritual places at Thailand. Visit there can be your best spent for your time. If couldn't go out then just enjoy being there and you will find your time passes away with comfort.